Jack Osbourne

I Have Multiple Sclerosis

6/18/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0617_jack_osbourne_gettyJack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, the former "Osbournes" star has revealed.

Osbourne tells PEOPLE he learned the news last month ... just two weeks after the birth of his daughter, Pearl Clementine.

Jack tells the mag, "I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?' I've got a family and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing."

MS affects the central nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord, causing problems with muscle control and strength as well as vision and balance.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Bradford

TMZ, please contact Jack and ask him to research "Low Dose Naltrexone" . It has shown to halt the progression of MS and starting it early in his diagnosis and being young and healthy otherwise his long term prognosis is quite bright. If appropriate have him contact me and I can provide info sources and direction to help him. Thanks.

christy

Why is it such a big deal when someone famous gets diagnosed with a disease, do they not think about the thousands of people who get diagnosed with M.S. everyday.I got diagnosed in 2008 almost 2 years after the birth of my premature daughter.We don't see a big news story about everyone else.

Karen Morchelies

Dear Jack,

This is very important. There is a wonderful doctor
who has worked with M.S. patients for many years.
His name is Dr. Roy Swank. He was the former
head of Neurology of Oregon Health and Science
University. He designed a treatment for MS patients strictly through a special diet. He wrote
a book called "The Multiple Sclerosis Diet". and
can actually stop M.S. at the stage it is in. If you
have any trouble locating him, please call the
Dr. John McDougall Healthy and Medical center
at 707 538-860...9 or drmcdougall@com.

This is a miracle diet. A co-worker I used to know
one day walked in with a patch over her eye and
a cane. She told me that she will have to resign
from work soon because she was just diagnosed
with M.S. My sister who is a nutritionist and RN,
told me to tell her about Dr. Roy Swank and his
diet. At that time, she called the University of
Oregon, and she got his diet. Everybody where
I worked went into shock when our co-worker
came back at a later date without her black eye
patch and without her cane. She was in complete
remission. Then, when I ran into her years later
she joined the army. You have nothing to lose
by contacting these two doctors.

misty ness

Dearest Jack and Osbourne Family...
I dont know if you will read this or not,but i wanted to leave a comment saying,,,, I have never seen a family that is so strong,,, though the good times and bad,,, hard times and wonderful ones you all stick togeather and help eachother..... i know your family is behind you Jack and giving you all the love and support they can... your wife and child also... you can bet this,,, stay positive and fight this with all you have.... LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ALL!!! SINCERLY! Misty Ness

Pink

I do not feel sorry for this guy, he abused his body for years foolishly with drugs, so now look where that got him.

SHEILAH M

A perfect opportunity to see God.

chris

good luck to you. god bless and know that people are praying for you.

Lori

Jack,
I am a mom of three and was diagnosed three years ago. I was terrified in the beginning. But it hasn't affected me much at all. I am doing everything the same. Keep strong. Stay healthy and you will do great. Praying for you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5