Alec Baldwin

I'm Not Decking

Photogs Willy-Nilly

6/20/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

062012_baldwin_photog_v3_launch
Alec Baldwin insists ... he's not dumb enough to attack a photog at a courthouse for no reason ... claiming he only went after the snapper yesterday because he was provoked.

Baldwin just appeared on "CBS This Morning" ... saying NY Daily News photog Marcus Santos lunged at him as he was leaving a NYC courthouse yesterday and "almost hit me in the teeth with the lens of his camera."

Alec admits he shoved the guy back ... but says he's certain his actions were justified ... or else he wouldn't have done anything ... especially with all of the cops around.

Baldwin also says the photog has "baited me before" ... and even camped out in front of his house.

"People think I'm out there just decking photographers willy-nilly, nothing could be further from the truth."

But the photog tells a very different story in a new video he shot for the NY Daily News ... claiming he was standing far away from "Alex Baldwick" ... when the actor charged at him for no reason ... "like a raging bull."

So, we gotta ask ...

StoopidHead

Without actually reading the story, viewing the video, or knowing anything about this story, I can come to only one conclusion.

I BLAME THE PAP!

Big D

Keep it up and you'll end up on Worlds Dumbest

Quinn

Just watched the Jessica Simpson video where paps are nut hair away from touching her car . someone is expected to drive with the paps that flipping close? you guys have 5000$ cameras that have a microscopic lens on them. Must the paps get so flipping close? I'm not even a Alec Baldwin fan & paps are closer than white on rice. - Did he over react? It's Alec Baldwin. He has a temper & he's a bit douchey. What do you expect, hugs?.

Dita Wildflower

PAPARAZZI are S C U M. Any dude who camps out in front of YOUR house or follows YOU around and shoves his camera in your personal space, I guarantee YOU wouldn't just stand their like a Punk.

Bolivar

I'd rather have a root canal than watch Alec Baldwin in ANYTHING, but if some a-hole shoved a camera in my face I'd have done the same thing as he did.

darisa

i'm not a baldwin fan. he's a bully. that being said, those paps are asking for it and probably do bait him. they are looking for money. That's why they are aggressive. they need paid for the shot. So when they get attacked, they sue because they want more money. I don't care how famous a person is, some moments they do deserve privacy. just because i listen to someone's music or see someone on the movie screen, does not mean i deserve access to that person 24/7. But there are idiots out there that think they do deserve that person's time and they are called psychos.

Keillyo

Alec and I go way back. You don't know him like I do. He pays for my golfing and even tips the caddies. WHAT? Wait, I don't know him and neither do any of you! Karma.

DrAnnoyed

You guys should look up what "snapper" means in old New York slang.....

Kabala

Alec is standing up for himself and it's good.

O_o

at this point, i think that a. baldwin could start sniping peeps from the top of the empire state building...and get away w it. 'ts awesome. lets see what ELSE he does! lol

YouDontSay

I think it was a set up. The photog had a friend click lots of photos of incident knowing his friend would do the overkill face of OMG. Why would AB be in a bad mood the day he gets his marriage license? Think McFly.

Lunacy, Inc.

It's his daughter's fault.

damienevil

Im not dumb enough to do it...says the guy who called his own kid a pig

boobymanz

Both of them are most likely in the wrong. We all know that these photogs act like complete a$$hole$ in order to get a rise out of celebs in order to get a "hot" picture. Alec is known to have a foul temper. He's shown this from when he acted like a complete monster towards his own daughter a few years ago and let's not forget about his meltdown on some airliner earlier on this year after a flight attendant told him to turn his damn cellphone off.

ShrinkWrap

While I think the paps have been out of control for years, celebs who want to stay out of the public eye, manage to do just that. Alec needs to learn that if he controls his temper and stays under the radar, the paps won't give a rat's ass about him. They only follow the celebs who will give them ratings.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments