Randy Jackson

Emotional Visit

to MJ's Tomb

6/25/2012 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Jackson visiting the Michael Jackson tombAn emotional Randy Jackson commemorated the three year anniversary of the death of his younger brother Michael Jackson by visiting Forest Lawn cemetery in Los Angeles on Monday.

Randy paid his respects and also posed for pics with MJ fans -- including a King of Pop impersonator -- who had come to Michael's final resting place.

0625_impersonator_splashAs we previously reported, a group of MJ fans raised roughly $30K to decorate Jackson's tomb with 10,000 roses to honor the fallen pop superstar.

Michael Jackson died on June 25th, 2009.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KicksandGiggles

I think $30K in music scholarships would have been far more meaningful than roses as a MJ tribute.

JayTee

Rest in peace to Michael but that family is nothing but a bunch of media attention whores using his name for publicity.

Majestik

Too bad that family didn't pay as much attention to MJ as they do now. I have a question, if your brother is laid to rest why is you only show up once a year. I'd be there at his anniversary of passing, his birthday, Christmas and whenever I had nothing to do.

J

Correction. Randy Jackson is the youngest Jackson male so MJ is his older brother.

Stephanie

wow, my grandma died the day after almost,,,im a huge MJ fan and i cried for almost a whole mth for both..gay i know but Im 31 and MJ was a man reason why i became a singer as weird as he ended up...he was awesome!

SusanCoyote

Oh stop it! Only a moron would believe anything resembling grief coming from this family. GET A JOB!

Warren

Randy is MJ's younger brother.

Cheetara

It's only natural to get emotional at a siblings wake/funeral/rememberance service (or whatever) but me personally would NOT want an inpersonator there, nor would I take pictures with them. That's a little creepy.

Hannah

I remember that day, I was hanging out in a cedar point hotel room with my lover....

mocha2009

Randy was Michael's YOUNGER brother, dammit!!

bkwardstraveler

Photo op.

tony

correction tmz: Michael is Randy's OLDER brother.

la la la

Ah, three years already since Sandusky's hero passed? Boy, does time fly.

Sandra

Pathetic family still living off the oh so sick MJ.

Majestik

Next thread, Latoya arrives, thread after that, Jermaine arrives. I just hope TMZ, as much as I love pictures and articles don't post up pictures of the children should they come to pay their respects with their grandmother.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments