Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise Divorce

The Great Divide

6/30/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0629_katie_holmes_tom_getty_cruiseKatie Holmes is divorcing Tom Cruise because she fears Tom will force her into the Church of Scientology, hook, line and sinker.  So we gotta ask ...

Seldombinlaid

I'd love to drive Katie for a couple of hours, but she doesn't hold a candle to Nicole.

Jordan

Katie is not a great parent either remember she prances around suri to make herself look better. Katie lets suri stay out late at night with no bedtime, Lets suri wear shoes (high heeled) that doctors will say is bad for a 6year old girl with growing feet. Katie also lets suri eat candy that is in the form of a penis. You don't see tom do anything negititve with suri.

redriverrunt

As much as i disagree with scientology, you cant base child custody on religious beliefs. If you do then a humanistic justice system will judge all custody issues on their own belief system.

fran

Tom Cruise has lost a lot of fans, most people really hate Scientology, and Tom has been trying to make people believe its right and everyone else is wrong.I like Tom's movies, but I am glad Katie is leaving and taking Suri with her..I also think that Tom better back off here and let Katie raise Suri, that is if he wants any fans left.People were very angry about how he treated Nichole.I dont think he should try it again with Katie.

pam

To Jordan that is the Scientology way to bring up a child, they tell the parents(?) basically what to do, that is why she is scared now, Scientologist believe children need to express themselves and the parents are to encourage it ,also discipline is a big NO.Please know what Scientology teaches. What bothers me is Holmes knew all this, she signed up for Scientology, she also knew Cruise wanted a child raised in this relgion, Nichole, by adopting, somehow got around letting the two kids be raised as scientologist, which I do not understand at all. But, as I said, Holmes went to classes to become a Scientologist and got pregnant so did she change her mind? or think she could do what Nicole somehow managed? or misunderstand the teachings?This baffles me

angie

katie knew that he was into scientology before she married him ,just like any other religion ,you either accept it or you dont ,maybe she should have done some research on it before marrying him ,hopefully there won't be a messy divorce looks like he is serious abt that religion ,either these women get use to that or they shouldnt get involved with him

Frank

Katie u r the best go for it.

bring back recent posts

....the KKK must hate all this breaking now..omgggggggggg....wonder what mama k is conjuring up too get the girls pimped out again on the tabloids!!!!!!!!!

Roberto

What a gorgeous girl. Cruise is an idiot. Any OTHER man would have done anything to keep her.

Deborah

Yes, Tom will remarry, but it will probably be with John Travolta.

Jay W.

Tom is a whack job and Katie is imbecilic. They're perfect for each other. They should stay married. Let us "all" hope for reconciliation.

Jordan

Who Made Katie into a big celebrity Tom or Suri?

Lori

Mixed religions is fine.... mix a real religion like Catholicism and a CULT like Scientology and that is where the trouble starts.

Jane

Freakin' finally Katie!! You shouldn't have stepped on that plane to begin with. I can't wait for you to get back to being amazingly famous all over the screens. Take care of that beautiful baby girl and stay away from that retard and his weirdo cult.

Jleigh

These questions are stupid. How can I possibly know based off stupid headlines who the better parent is or who is easy to live with? I've never lived with Tom cruise and I never would so I guess you real question is whose image pleases you more, Tom or Katie. I see the sheep have picked...