Katie Holmes

Looking Whole Again

7/7/2012 5:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0707_katie_holmes_bauer_griffinKatie Holmes got an early start yesterday, hitting up a Whole Foods grocery store in Chelsea.

Whole Foods has a lot of great prepared meals ... for one.

Kelly

She looks like a released prisoner.

sue

She never really looked happy. Now she can breathe and take care of her daughter.
I think he has turned a little crazy in the last 10 yrs or so. Could be that church....creepy......

TMP

I feel for her, I do. I'm glad she got her and her daughter away from that coo-coo BUT.. do we really need a play by play of everything single thing she does throughout the day?

JohnniePolo

Tell Katie I'll spring for dinner for two. Ooh la la.

MrHarrybawls2010

When Tom Cruise was married to Mimi Rogers, Mimi said they never had sex. When Cruise was married to Nicole Kidman they filmed Eyes Wide Shut together. It was reported their love scenes were not believable to director Kubrick and the had to hire someone to come onto the set to show them how to be intimate. When Cruise jumped on the couch on Oprah saying how in love with Katie Holmes he was, Oprah later said "I didnt belive one word Cruise was saying... ." Add to all this, whenever Cruise is married , he spends most of his time away from his "wives" filming movies on the other side of the world. What is with this guy???

big'un

She's so cute, maybe she'll put on a little weight, but just a little.

May

I'm Team Katie all the way, but those boots need to go in the garbage!!! I was hoping that her sense of style would improve once Tom stopped picking out her clothes. Time for a makeover, Katie!!!

Melissa

She looks so much happier without him.

Christy

I am happy for her but do we really need a play by play of her grocery shopping. Leave her alone already!

DaveT

Katie looks the same as she did when she was with Tom.

DaveT

I take that back...Katie looked much happier when she was with Tom.
Google image Tom and Katie then argue with me like you really care :D

IceGypsy

Wow how is this news. Give this girl a little room to breath. Nice free ad for Chelsea though lol

DaveT

Tom's a giver, at the end of the day he'll do what's best for his daughter Suri.
It will happen as he wishes and for the sake of his daughter, and no anti-Tom mouths will be able to do anything about it.
Except whine about it after the fact on internet blogs and forums :D

Jay W.

Marinated boneless, skinless chicken breast....

$5 LB. ...tasty!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Its about time you got rid of that "wimpy " little A -Hole-- He has been fertilized by H. Ron Hubbards trash- How this guy functions in this world is amazing - His mind is so twisted by Scientology he cant find his A-- with both hands!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments