Usher's Stepson

In Critical Condition

After Jet Ski Accident

7/8/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_usher_tameka_gettyKyle Glover -- 11-year-old son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster -- is in critical condition in an Atlanta hospital after he was struck by someone riding a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Glover was sitting in an inner tube on Lake Lanier when he was hit in the head. We're told Glover was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.

Our source say Glover remains unresponsive and is currently in critical condition.

We're told that despite Usher's acrimonious divorce from Foster, he chartered a plane for Tameka, who was out of town, to be by her son's side.

Our sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher's grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son's side.

Story developing ...

Slurpee

OMG Horrible...I was at our local beach today watching kids being towed on tubes while crazy ass teenage boys raced on their jet ski's and the thought crossed my mind, what if they collided? Those boys weren't being too careful, and were going too damn fast....Hope he survives

Dean

I hope she learned that an innocent child get punished for her selfishness . If she wants money for taking care of her children ( she also gets money from the other dads) than she should be around them or at least make sure somebody is .
She destroyed Ushers carrier he was on the top , I remember him being in the charts with 5 songs or so and than I heard he gets married and that she is jealous esp if he has another on the video set and he was gone

Joe

I hope the kid makes a FULL recovery. And very classy move by Usher. Good for him !!!

dd

Stay out of court and watch your kids...

Joan K

I hope the little guy makes it and he is good as new.

ManiacalZebra

Very gracious of him to do that in the middle of a war.

Jen

Good on Usher for doing the right thing, even though he had no obligation to. I hope this will make them realize how petty they have been and give them a reason to be more civil from now on. And I hope the stepson gets better.

CleverBucktooth

RIP

shafim alam

Wanna Earn MOney Form Home,, I can earn money by it......It really easy to make. Join with me for extra some money..... visit this site

shafim alam

Its easy to earn moeny by internet u can earn every hour 40 -50 usd. join with. I Ilke to stay online every day 3 - 4 hour & get paid ever week, this is really easy....more info visit

Mz.k.j.

You reap what ou sow

Mz.k.j.

You reap what ou sow

BUTTERBEANS

My prayers are with Kyle and his speedy recovery. I hope they arrested that guy on the jet ski.

kim

SOOO SAD TO HEAR...

Jennifer

This really saddens me, so many lake related accidents and deaths. My family and I spend a lot of time on the lake, and I have seen so many close calls...PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND OPERATE BOATS OR JETSKIES!!! Make sure you know the rules of the water before you operate these vehicles!! While skiing, and tubing wear bright colored life jackets. Everyone is there to have a good time, but be cautious of other people!