Katie Holmes

Suri in Aisle 5

7/8/2012 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0708_katie_holmes_infWhile some women hit the clubs after filing for divorce, Katie Holmes continued to enjoy the single life by going food shopping at Whole Foods in NYC for the second time this weekend ... this time bringing Suri along for the ride.

She really enjoys tasting her freedom.

Mike

Katie looks terrible. She looks 45 and depressed. Sad to see.

Mike

what a crazy cult scientology is! pretty soon they will all buy new Nikes and cover themselves with purple cloth. Where is the comet???

tellmeaboutit

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!

There, I said I'd scream if I saw one more trivial piece of nothing on Homes/kid/Cruise from tmz and here it is. That's all. I feel better now.

Mike

Katie. Why don't you spend your time in your 10 million dollar apartment instead of giving these stupid photo-ops everyday? Relax and enjoy the good life that 14 million unemployed people can't.

MTG

Who cares, honestly!!!! So she got some groceries. And her little girl is too old for the kids seat.

nichd@aol.com

I believe Katie is basking in the attention she is finally receiving. She knew what she was getting into when she married TC, an will continue to benefit from her relationship with him for the rest of her life, but hopefully we will not read abot her daily trips to Whole Foods for much longer.

how lame

They must eat a lot because i swear there's "news" about the two grocery shopping everyday. They need a hobby, like posting on celeb gossip sites.

bearforce1

Man, Shhe looks so happy and stress free. This is the best feel good story. I just wish other ex-scientologists could leave the evil cult easily, look how happy they would be just living a life without misery and abuse.Ths is why I hate the cult of scientology because it robs people of a happy life. I have never seen a happy scientologist who looks genuinely happy.

Bitch please

It seems like Katie has been happier these past few days than shes has ever been since marrying Tom. She looks so much happier just doing the little things like going to the store with Suri or going for ice cream than going to those pertentous Hollywood parties with Tom and fake Hollywood people. Good for her. These are the times that she will cherish the most with her daughter and she can be herself. No more being something that only Tom wanted her to be. You cant buy everyone Tom. Maybe Tom should think about getting into a relationship with a Scientologist woman and or man next time, instead of trying to convert someone.

bearforce1

I dont get what the problem is with the child riding the trolley. I always have a five year, nearly six years old in the trolley she loves it. She normally sits in the grocery part or rides standing on the front, its fun for kids. I see heaps of kids, most kids actually. Its faster to shop this way. Maybe its an Aussie thing.

A viewer

Carried around like a huge spider monkey, now sitting in the toddler seat of the cart? I have never seen a six year old do that. This kid will have real problems, needs to act like a six year old - helping mom, getting things, putting them into the cart, sneaking a candy bar in with the veggies!

bearforce1

I hate to say this buy I am really surprised someone hasn't shot and killed david misacavage yet. You would think there are enough people who have been pushed to the edge or people who have lost family. Just saying.

ahmed

عزيزتى الجميلة كاتى هولمز للمرور من هذة الازمة معلقة كبيرة من العسل الجبلى تضاف الى كوب ماء كل صباح و كوب من الزبادى الاكثار من تناول الفاكهة مثل التين و المانجو عدم تناول الكافين بكافة اشكالة حتى لا يزيد من التركيز و التوتر وجبة الغداء سمك مشوى بزيت الزيتون مع قطع من الطماطم و البصل و الفلفل الملون و قليل من الملح و البوهارات ثم توضع فى الفورن لمدة نصف ساعة يمكنك تصنيع التورلى قطع من الخضروات الطازجة مع ملعقة زبدة و 3معلق صلصة تزاب فى نص لتر ماء و قطع من اللحم او الدجاج حسب الشهية و توضع فى الفورن لمدة 40 دقيقة مع الارز او المكرونة الاكثار من تناول الفواكة الطازجة و بالاخص التين و المانجو الاستمتاع باشاعة الشمس و العواء النقى مع كوب كبير من كوكتيل العصائر الطازجة كل صباح امنياتى بمزيد من الصحة و السعادة

noel

women like her make me sick. she was a nobody, and she could have married a nobody, but instead she wanted to marry a star. she knew exactly who he was and what his beliefs were. she's no victim, she's a whor*

Jen

Those cart seats have a 35lb weight limit, my 2 year old barely fits in one! But I guess she is learning how to be a normal person for the first time in years, so I suppose she can be forgiven for not knowing how to control her 6 year old in public without needing to strap her in a cart.