Sage Stallone

Dead for at Least

Three Days

7/14/2012 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_sage_Stallone_article_2Sage Stallone was dead in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week ... this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.

Our sources tell TMZ ... Sage "lived like Howard Hughes" ... he often spent days in his room which was "littered with junk," including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.

We're told there were two drawers filled with various pill bottles, some of which were "huge."

Our sources say Sage was living like a hermit ... no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage's room. In fact, we're told the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.

One law enforcement source called the room "disgusting," saying it reeked of various smells.

We're told Sage's mother called the housekeeper yesterday after being unable to reach him, asking her to stop by and check on him. That's when she discovered the body.

Law enforcement sources tell us it's pretty clear from the evidence they saw ... Sage's death was an accident.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

Sickmund Fruendberg

Another spoiled Hollywood kid/adult who wasted life and opportunity. Its like setting a winning lottery ticket on fire! I only pity the maid who had to clean his mess up. As for the parents- nice job while everyone is waiting on you hand and foot all you had to do was raise another human being without screwing it up. Hollywood is made up of this and this is who vouches for candidates- just remember that! Not enough money in the world to turn any of them into anything but over paid carnival acts!

gliderdriver

I am really tired of the people wailing over dead "celebrities" who have never had to work a day in their lives. If his daddy had not been over paid for 1 good movie and a career of crap movies, this boy would have had to work for a living and might just have found a rason to take care of him self. godd riddance.

Tama

Give that law enforcement source a new title: Master of the Painfully Obvious. Clearly, if someone has been dead for days, the room they are in is not going to smell good. Idiot.

vckemp

So sad for the Stallone family. Believe me I know what they are going through.

Tesla_Consulting

Sad and scary.

phia

Let's wait for the coroner's report before jumping to any conclusions.

Sage may you rest in peace,you left too soon. May God comfort your heartbroken parents.

willam

Stallone trying to coverup the truth.The old man is really a s***bag for not watching out for his son and helping him with his illness and problems

Mr Mike

As a father, I find this appalling. When your kids grow past the age of 20, we have to let them go their own way. But how can a parent back away, when they see their kids are going down hill in every possible way? Was his mother and father so into their own lives that they simply couldn't be bothered? Just wondering.

zz

my heart goes to the sage family i now what it is to lose a child at any age. sick or not. R.I.P sage u r in god hand ok u will be miss but not 4gotten.

Kurt

I REALLY feel for Sylvester. I also have a handsome 1st born boy.
At this time Sylvester MUST take time to grieve; at least seven days sitting in Shiva. My tears are are with you Sylvester.

trey

MY God BLESS you and all in these trying time we love ya sly

DNaeve

I am shocked! Here's a good looking kid with everything to live for. Never even heard of prior drug use about him. I guess Sly wasn't that close to him. That's all I can figure. RIP

bunny

Wait, he opened a Facebook on Friday then died? That was dumb.

jo

Newsflash lawyers for the wealthy and or famous LIE. Period. As do their PR people, agents, reps, family, friends, colleagues etc. NOW do some us get this...who still think this doesn't happen?

OBAMA CLAUS

My doctor wouldn't give me an aspirin; "afraid i'll get hooked" how do they get their hands on all these drugs? Oh yeah , money.