Paris Jackson

My Uncle Randy's a Big, Fat LIAR

7/18/2012 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0718_paris_jackson_randy_getty_tmz
Michael Jackson's only daughter is going to war with one of her famous uncles ... claiming Randy Jackson is spreading dangerous lies about the family ... and she's calling him out in public.

It's all over a letter that supposedly "leaked" to the Internet this week ... in which Randy, along with Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie demand John Branca and John McClain resign from their positions as the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate, effective immediately.

In the sharply-pointed letter, the family claims Branca and McClain have "failed" in their duties ... taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke."

Randy went to Twitter and verified the authenticity of the letter Tuesday night ... but the very next day, Paris called BS on her uncle.

In fact, the 14-year-old went to her own Twitter page ... and wrote, "i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine."

She added, "i'd like to know who made up the rumor… i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members.”

Minutes later, Paris sent a new message directed to Randy -- which said, "@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."

When one of her followers suggested Paris should have respect for Randy ... she replied, "Maybe he should have respect for his mother."

Paris has since deleted the tweets.

Italia

Radaronline is reporting that Janet Jackson is pissed that Paris is 14 years old and wants to act, Janet says Paris is too young and should be doing thing normal kids do.
Obviously, Janet forgot that SHE started acting even younger than that on the show "GOOD TIMES" and had a steady job and a permanent position on the show. Janet, your "evil twin" is showing, or maybe it's your "jealous twin".

Throwback kid

Paris seems as wacky as her real father Dr Klein. Will she follow in the footsteps of the rest of the Jacksons and not attend college? One of these days someone in the Jackson family has to earn a college degree. I saw on the Apprentice TV show that Latoya could barely read. It seems sholl and the Jacksons just don't go together

Straight Talkin Texan

I understand Paris's desire to speak the truth and defend and call out bad people. I've done that much of my life, and for some odd reason, it never works out as well as I think it will. I hope she stays strong though.

MsSuburbia

She's 14. It's impossible to keep her sheltered from the media. What a good girl, and a little spitfire. I like her!

dreamon

Good for her!

Kathy

Imagine that.....the news of the estate having the debts almost wiped out, and almost immediately the no talent, (except for Janet) no job siblings come crawling out of the woodwork, just like roaches hunting for some crumbs.....

how lame

Was randy adopted? Before and after plastic surgery he's the only one that doesn't look like a real Jackson. Paris look more like a Jackson than he does. Anyway, good for Paris... Someone has to stick up for the gran.

Italia

I think it's laughable that Michael's brothers and sisters think they ought to have Michael's money when he OBVIOUSLY didn't want to give them anything. Michael took care of them all their lives, but the fact is, they could get really good, high-paying jobs with almost any Record Label or even start their own! Janet ought to take care of all them like Michael did, but I guess Janet decided not to give them a cent either!

mebrat24

The only ones that have a say in it is the kids and Grandma, the rest need to keep their grubbing fingers out of the money pot.

IceGypsy

I love that. Her aunts and uncles were taught to keep their traps shut and do as they are told. She has learned to speak for herself and not be a doormat to anyone.

nicaw

She's definitely the most outspoken one of MJ's three kids. I guess if she is living with Katherine, she would know if her grandmother is ill. I do believe MJ's brothers are trying to find a way to get to the money after clearing up the debts that he left behind. I believe so many of the Jackson's lived off Michael, they don't know what to do now that he is gone. I wonder how many call Janet for a handout.

tania

LOVE ME SOME DEBBIR & MICHAEL'S DAUGHTER

Justin

Paris "crazy eyes" Jackson, if you are so truthful, you should find out who your real daddy is instead of passing yourself around as a Jackson which is not an honorable name when you talk against liars and lies.

Pua

In the big picture, Paris has a WHOLE lot more going for her both personally and financially than Randy, he should take care.

SpeedDemon

@ SIDITHERS ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE BAD UNDERSTANDING, SO ITS NO REASON FOR ME TO WASTE MY TIME ARGUING WITH YOU, GOODBYE