James Holmes

Cops Investigating

Sex Site Profile

7/21/2012 4:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Adult Friend Finder photo of a man claiming to be James Holmes.
A man claiming to be James Holmes created a profile on a popular sex website just days before "The Dark Knight Rises" massacre ... in which he described his penis as "short/average" ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ investigators are now looking at the site to determine its authenticity.

"Holmes" created the profile on AdultFriendFinder.com July 5 -- and included a picture of himself with reddish, orange hair ... just as officials in Aurora, CO said he looked when he was apprehended Friday morning.

"Holmes" -- who used the screen name classicjimbo -- included a cryptic message on the top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

In his profile, "Holmes" says he's 6'0" and single ... with an athletic body.   Note -- the FBI says Holmes is 6'3".

"Holmes" describes himself as a "light/social drinker" ... but in the section where he's asked if he smokes or does drugs, he answered, "I'd prefer not to say."

0721-james-holmes-adult-friend-finder-4

"Holmes" also noted that he's circumcised.

"Holmes" described himself as a straight man ... and said he was seeking a sexual relationship with "Women, Couples (man and woman), Groups or Couples (2 women)."

"Holmes" also notes that he's interested in "Erotic Chat or Email, Discreet Relationship, 1-on-1 sex or Group sex (3 or more!)"

In the section marked, "Introduction" ... "Holmes" said, "Looking for a fling or casual sex gal. Am a nice guy. Well, as nice enough of a guy who does these sort of shenanigans."

According to the website, "Holmes" last logged in to the site sometime in the past 3 days.

"Holmes" posted 2 different photos of himself -- including one shot in which he is posed in front of an image of a woman while wearing headphones.

0720_james_holmes_orange_wm

If it turns out that it is indeed Holmes' profile, the information could be relevant in the investigation.

LIsa

...and mom and dad didn't know anything was wrong with their kid??? yeah, right....

Jay

If he was going to go crazy and kill a bunch of people why couldn't he have killed the Kardashian Klan.

oink

I bet The girl in the pic was in the appartment playing the loud music,, the Cops better be looking for her,,, i bet she she will do a Catwoman attack.

FIND HER !!!!!

Sabrina

Ewww...that 2nd picture is horrible ! he looks like a major creeper ! who would respond to that? thats why he nutted up someone probably said look weirdo you're a loser and no one would do you ever !! sick. i hope he gets gang raped in prison soon

GLaDOS

well this sort of adds up. it's a proven fact that guys with small wieners are angry about their limitations and inability to satisfy a woman.

j

I am showing compassion. I am forgiven much. I do not know the depths of his pains and demons, nor do you.

I also think he has Schizophrenia. Makes it really hard to be in this world. I doubt he ever dated much as a man. The one who thinks I am a loser like him and am only saying this because of such...wrong...I am a pretty good looking girl by the way.

***

I just have compassion for hurting people.
some of you know why I am saying this.

***
Forgiven ....Peculiar people... + + +

kerrplunk

Tmz fishing

Erin

Ummm, anyone else notice his tagline "Will you visit me in prison?" So eerie.

j

Be careful when trying Henna on your hair people! Anyone know what I mean...henna hair horror stories.

Sarah

He is a disgusting piece of **** people like this make me sick. Your unhappy with yourself and have no friends go and talk to someone about it why kill innocent people??? He is a selfish, evil person. The victims of the families should be allowed to be in a cell with him one by one and beat the **** out of him. I hope he gets beat to death in prison

BarrysConspiracyWorld

You thought Mary Ann was a killer. Nothing compared to Ginger!

Holli

Hes looks really not all there and creepy too

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You don't need to smear him, TMZ, people already hate him.

jaycob fuchser

HE JUST LOOKS LIKE A PSYCHO PATH

sobernow312

soooo what happens if this ISN'T the same guy...we just found out all the details of this persons penis size , and that he's cir***cised and what kind of kink he's into... somebody could be not so happy to be on TMZ LOL