'Batman' Massacre

You Be the Judge

7/22/2012 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0720_james_holmes_sub
The Colorado massacre and James Holmes raise fundamental questions about movie violence, guns and public safety. So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

why?

I couldn't marry a white man. I believe that White Men are Serial Killers. THey can't handle upsets like regular men. I'll stick to the brothers.

why?

Seems like white men are Serial Killers again. I would be scared to marry one for fear if they lost their job, he would kill me. I will stick to the brothas. I'm good.

BB not bb

I wonder if this movie does stir up some evil as in demons. I haven't seen any of the Batman movies but I used to watch the TV show and that was just silly and cute pretty much. Maybe they are taking something innocent and making it into something evil and twisted, and that is creating bad energy, like what killed Heath Ledger and maybe precipitated this shooting. Some films are said to be cursed, such as The Exorcist and The Crow. They seem to be movies about salvation that is had in a twisted way or in a way that cause more evil.

People have to be careful of what they watch and listen to lest it influence them in a bad way. I am really scared to ever try to see any Batman movies even more now.

una lunaire

You are so full of shhh for even POSTING this sick poll. This individual is PURE EVIL. Plain and simple. It turns my stomach to see you trying to 'humanize' this vile individual who planned and executed innocent victims. Get a life and go save a juvenile!

goaway

The truth come out! TMZ is circling the wagons. Proud sponsor of Wack a-doodle.

Kelly Wynkoop

I wish more would carry and if so some one who had a gun on them could of took him out before he killed so many !

God-Of-Lyf

Hey, Who's the GEEK with big ears? looks like one of those, those, ummmm trans testicles!!!!

Christina Smythe

I was saddened to hear about this very tragic incident. Someone created a memorial page for these victims on Evertalk within Facebook. There is a memorial fund on this page and people can donate to help the families of the victims of this terrible tragedy. Here's the page.

rico

23% think movie nudity is worse than violence. Now I know that nearly 1 in 4 on here are morons.

Butterfly

JUST TO CLARIFY, the photo of Holmes, whom I described as a "mannequin" is under the heading of, "Batman Massacre You Be the Judge," post #134. To me, his expression especially around the eyes, is exactly like a mannequin with no pulse, no heart, no feelings, just cold, cold stare of emptiness with no soul. Hopefully, the official report will be released as soon as possible. We are waiting to know just what makes someone like Holmes, "tick."

Joyce

Movie violence should be prohibited in my oppinion. extincteur par internet

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9