Sage Stallone

Laid to Rest

in Private Funeral

7/21/2012 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0721_stallone_inf
Sylvester Stallone and several close family members mourned the passing of Sage Stallone today, at a private funeral held in Brentwood, CA.

The memorial services took place at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church. Sly, his wife Jennifer Flavin, and his brother Frank Stallone were all present.

36-year-old Sage -- who appeared in "Rocky V" with his dad -- died July 13 at his L.A. home. The circumstances surrounding his death are still being investigated.

In a previous statement Sylvester Stallone said, "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives. Sage is our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."

aquanet

Is sly's mother still alive?

Angela

If this is private, why are there pictures? Seems weird to be taking pics of people during a funeral.

Awnya

R.I.P.

jeff

Sorry for your loss Sly, from a lifelong fan. Your last 3 movies are 3 of your best.(Rocky/Rambo/Expendables)

mebrat24

TMZ - you are a dirt bag website, again you have out done your self.
Sly says--
I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."

whatever

Where is Sage's mom?

Jordan

Is Sly taking over Sages business?

Paul B

Hopefully now TMZ will lay off this story and show some respect to a grieving family. Then again we are talking about TMZ so l doubt that they will let it go. Harvey is an ambulance chaser.

Sally

There is no greater loss than that of a child no matter what the cir***stances. May God be with Sly and his family. It IS a shame they cannot get the privacy they have asked for. Anyone is this situation should have it. Being a celebrity should not entitle the paps to invade your emotions at a time like this. NO ONE signed up for this!! This is NOT entertainment. HUGE difference. Be respectful.

X

What's ironic is Sylvester Stallone has been doing drugs all his life.. steroids and growth hormone..

gamepro

now he can be in peace and were still waiting on the results

road_angel

A Terrible Loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family during this difficult time. I hope TMZ will leave them alone and let them grieve,

Abe

Who did Sylvester Stallone's makeup? The undertaker?

ladiijay83

such a tragedy my heart goes out to the entire Stallone family

road_angel