Tito's Son TJ

To Seek Temp Guardianship

of MJ's Kids

7/24/2012 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724_tj_jackson_01
Tito Joe Jackson
, aka TJ, the 34-year-old son of Michael Jackson's brother Tito, is having his lawyer draft legal docs in a bid to become temporary guardian of MJ's 3 kids ... TMZ has learned.

People familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Paris, Prince and Blanket all want TJ to be their guardian because they believe Katherine -- their current guardian -- has effectively been kidnapped by MJ's siblings.  The kids haven't seen Katherine in 9 days.

Under California law, a judge would not grant a temporary guardian for teenagers unless the kids were on board with the selection, and we're told all 3 kids are down with it.  We're told TJ has often acted like a parent to the kids and they love him.

As we first reported ... the Michael Jackson Estate is standing by and will support TJ's bid to become the temporary guardian if asked by the Probate judge.

Just 15 hours ago, TJ tweeted to Paris, "I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you."

By the way, TJ is married with kids and is in a band with his 2 brothers.  And get this ... he was Kim Kardashian's first love.  Check out what looks like their prom pic.

0724_kim_kardashian_t_jackson
One final point ... sources connected to MJ's siblings tell TMZ Michael's brothers and sisters are turning on each other.  One brother has secretly been telling people he does not support what the others are doing to Katherine.

KASHMERE WRIGHT

KIM K LOVE BLACK D***K EVEN WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG CLEARLY...ANT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT I LOVE IT TOO...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE JACKSON !!!!!

jokerchick

omg, that "prom hair" makes me sick...I refused to look like a beauty pageant reject at my prom and rocked the old movie star do (out, long waves to the side)

kimkardashianstalkingass

Since he dated KK, there is no way he should take care of these kids. Choosing KK for a date, yep, something is wrong with this dude's mental capacities.

Kim

TJ is one of the few that can be trusted besides his brothers Taryll and Taj. I hope he gets the guardianship I really do.

StarryStarryNight

****rashian is going to love that her picture is included in this article.

MrHarrybawls2010

Janet Jacksons career is in the toilet and so are all the otherbJackson brothers (what do they do for a living exactly?). Katherine Jackson appears to have mental health issues and the father Joe is man with no morals whatsoever (sort of like Don King). They will all be going to Hell and playing shuffle board with Hitler and Bundy.

Linda Lovey

Is Joe Sr. Lurking in the background of this bizarre confrontation. Plz someone intervene.

MrHarrybawls2010

Fred Willard is reading these articles on the Jacksons and masturbating furiously in anger....

khaines

here's the issue. SInce TITO signed the letter trying to un-do MJ's will, what's to say he is not in on this whole thing? No one in that money grubbing family can be trusted EXCEPT Katherine. I am SURE that one of the sibs will want to "take them in"(MJ's kids) after Katherine passes (which ought to be any minute now with all the stress her own kids are putting on her), I just hope that the executors will make it so all the $$ goes into an account for the kids and whoever "takes them in" has to do it out of the goodness of their heart and get not a penny financial compensation, let's see who steps up THEN.

iFart

I'm glad TJ is taking the kids in. He absolutely adored his uncle Michael and I'm sure he'll take good care of his three children. T3 seem very decent and caring, unlike most of MJ's siblings. I hope this is for the best.

melody

I dont trust anyone in that family.
Who's in line if all 3 kids and grandma are killed in a plane crash?

campy

MJ's kids get passed around more than an NBA basketball.

Jan

The ONLY Jackson Michael left in charge of his children is KATHERINE. Next in line is Diana Ross. Paris should notify AZ officials to do a check on her grandmother as the CA officials were denied access to her. Elizabeth Taylor said Michael would have been disgusted that the over the top display they called a memorial. The Jackson siblings dressed like they were doing their band act. It was disgusting.

Jan

Is La Toya the only one that did not sign this letter?.

ohyesidid

I'm not so sure that minor children should have a say in who is their legal guardian, however, if the estate is on board, it adds a little credibility. You know they will be keeping their eyes on him. 70k a month is a VERY attractive. I'd be more inclined to believe in him if he refused payment and did it out of concern for those kids.