Katherine Jackson

Had FULL Phone Access

at Arizona Resort

7/26/2012 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_the_villa_tmz
Katherine Jackson
had FULL ACCESS to a working phone during her stay in Arizona and could easily have called her grandkids whenever she wanted ... so says a rep for the resort.

A spokesperson for the Miraval Resort -- where Katherine stayed for nine days, beginning last week -- tells TMZ, Katherine stayed in a luxury villa that DEFINITELY contained a working phone.

For the record ... the villa also came with a full kitchen, a private patio, its own pool ... and its own butler.

And if full phone access wasn't enough -- Katherine also had FREE WI-FI.

Bottom line ... the Miraval Resort is adamant ... Katherine wasn't as cut off from the outside world as she previously claimed.

After yesterday's court hearing, Katherine's lawyer was asked why she wasn't allowed to use a phone to call her grandkids -- and her lawyer said he was told "the section of the facility she stayed at didn't allow phones of any kind. Or computers."

The Miraval rep insists ... that's just not true.

JP

Kathrine's kids are manipulating her to convince her grandchildren that all is well. Janet, Randy, etc are still CONTROLLING Katherine to get their way.

oink

Katherine did NOT want to talk to MJ's Kids. because Randy and Janet & Jermane brainwashed her. i'd bet she has been filtering them money all along but in the end they are her children....she will allways take their side...... Paris, Blanket and Prince need to open their eyes, their biggest enemy is Katherine...

Addi

More lies from the Jackson's family camp. First Randy claims the kids could have spoken to her at any time and Prince has since proven this is a lie. Now Katherine's lawyer is caught in a lie. Lies, lies and more lies. Shameful!

BlueBelleh

DUH!, it's not like she could tell the truth when she was being held captive. There was probably somebody standing over her.

carmen

What I don't understand is, why couldn't she tell them, "I am going away for some time, for I feel exhausted. I don't want phones, phone calls etc. If there is an emergency call here (?). I just want to be by myself for a while.
We mothers get fed up with normal ' teenage brats' ocassionally.
As easy as that!! And none of this would have happened.
Michael used to that : refer to his note to Lisa Marie on going away from it all for a while.
I just can't beleive the way this adults do things!

karlew

Just drop every single one of them off somewhere in the middle of the ocean and see who eats who first. I'm betting the old bitch is the only one who comes out alive. Her and that creep Joe are the sole creators of the evil in that family. Should spay and neuter all of them for the sake of the gene pool.

No comment

I only saw a few seconds of the clip from the interview. It was clear the family was there to keep her on track, and she read from a note pad. She sounded confused. Sadly, I think they are trying to hide the fact she is suffering from dementia. Randy and Jermaine know if she is out of the financial loop nothing with trickle their way.

melody

Her children made the claim. it's all on record. Keep the stories straight. First she was at Rebbies playing cards, and now its a Spa.
Why does this place have a different architecture than the old room where she was filmed reading off the script?

CallMeSeñora

In the era of cybernetics, Google, digital everything, instant news, Wi-Fi and talking phones that teach you how to make a perfect sangria step by step, WHY LIE so stupidly? I understand gammy is 82 and she probably won't know an iPhone from a taser, but the rest of the pack do know and they still LIED. I guess they did not expect MJ's kids to take the battle to the media. Serves them well; from now and on, they are going to be a lot more careful with them savvy kids.

joe gillis

maybe if we send in conrad murray with meds ?

Jen Williams

MJ did also leave quite a bit of money to his mother. I bet Janet, Randy, & Jermaine Jackson were asking her for money because Janet's been running low helping her constantly endebted brother. That OR they know Katherine's been ill with blood pressure issues & they wanted a "private discussion" about her money after she dies without the other siblings or grandkids to know what's going on. There's a lot of money involved & a lot of secrets!

GGG

Durrrr obviously.

Trina

I have had the privledge of staying at Miraval. The rooms all have TV's, there are computers for guest use in the lounge area, and phones in every room. You can also have a cell phone as long as it is turned off in the quiet areas. It's one lie after another. Poor kids.

DaveT

Don't like the way Katherine always comes out smelling like a rose, the quiet humble ones in the corner are usually only quiet 'cause they're busy calculating manipulations to gain for themselves.

anonymouswoman

Ok, if that's the case, she shouldn't have guardianship. I have to talk to my children everyday if I am out of town. They would get atleadt three phone calls a day.