Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

Lena

Ahhhhh--
I think MJ's oldest child is....special. Ever since they emerged from the burkas---which was pretty much immediately after MJs death--Paris has done ALL the talking (and a lot o it) for all the children. The little one just stares and clutches his doll (which is creepy enough).
Paris is very articulate. At first I thought that she was being coached as to what to say; but now I see she's got the brains of the outit. And I do mean THE ENTIRE OUTFIT/BUNCH OF NITWITS SURNAMED "JACKSON".
I DO believe that Randy the thug, Janet the bellows (she puffs up, the deflates, she puffs up, she delates) and Patent Leather Hair Don't Jermaine kidnapped Mamma Jackson.
I also believe that Mamma Jackson is 1) soft in the head/perhaps suffering from the early stages of dementia 2) intimidated --both physically and mentally--by her progeny (all except Marlon and maybe Rebbie) 3) really tired from being too old to raise those teens and that BushBaby (Blanket is all eyes just like a bushbaby)
I think that the kidnappers were put up to it by Joe Jackson who tried to make a buck off MJs legacy before his talented little he/she was dead for four hours.
None of the Jacksons NEED those kids' money. Everybody wants it...too bad they want the money more than the kids. I hope the fight drags out for two more years, Paris becomes emancipated and gets custody/guardianship of her two brothers--both the mute and the next Forest Gump (even though he's a year older) will need her. SHE IS THE BRAINS OF THE OUTFIT.
talented he/she was even dead four hours.

Bruno

With all that money, the kids still appear to be uneducated hood rats. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to teach that child grammar?

omt3

Prince get emancipated. Take your grandmother and siblings with you, and leave the county. Be smart and go to collage. Try to live a normal life, like your father wanted. LIVE A HAPPY LIFE! YOU ARE STRONG! GET A WAY FROM EVIL PEOPLE!

AlwaysOnTimeB

The Attorney's are involved now. They are aksing the kids go watch what they Tweet/text etc. Since children can't be sued for slander, the only other way the siblings can get money from the estate is to sue the estate for slander in some kind of twisted way. I'm not an Attorney, just guessing at why he deleted his tweets. The only other thought is that he's being threated by the J family.

Jonathan

Excuse me but why is it wrong to fight executors of an estate of someone who was fired by the owner(MJ) before he died and ironically rehired a week after his death?If it was your family you would do the same!Yet you follow media reactions and can't see it for what it is.The executors are behind all of the negative publicity(lies) and it is very obvious.They stand everything to lose.WHY SHOULD JOHN BRANCA RUN AN ESTATE THAT MICHAEL HIMSELF DIDNT WANT?!!?!You negative crack pots on here make me sick!

Marie

Prince and Paris are tough kids. They are not going to let anyone bully them. Including their own family. I wonder what Blanket feels about all the Jackson family drama.

Silenteyesee

Enough is enough when are the authorities going to step in. It is apparent that michaels kids are being shut down from telling what's going on in that house. Those kids need to be away from that family befor they end up as messed up as the others in that family. I just don't understand why family services has not stepped in and taken the kids out of that house for there own safety.

Marilyn

Janets responds makes no sense. Stop printing stories.

alackey22

way to go prince! The txt is really good proof Janet is a selfish bitch! she has no right to keep you from your grandmother..

THEONLYRIGHTONE!

Uh people say he isnt a jackson cus they think he isnt michaels blood but even if he wasnt he was raised by michael making him one but i doubt he isnt anyways people are crazy this is about the kids

karen schockl

tmz get diana ross in the picture jackson couldnt drug her like they drug katherine. janet randy you hurt paris tell grandma how janet called you a bitch

MzA

Right before he deleted the screen grab and those tweets he had tweet "these tweets are not ours" he later deleted that one as well.

Akilia

ummm.. not so sure about this. clearly the "TO" field show's Janet listed as Auntie Janet, but in the "reply" she comes up as Janet Jackson?? My iPhone doesn't work like that... just sayin...

Raine

am I the only one that thinks all 3 kids look like Corey Feldman?

helen

do u think mayb the reason janet is so involved is because shes become the primary cash cow for the family