Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

TBK

UPDATE FIX**: Only his Twitlonger was deleted. The screen grab is STILL THERE. **

Starr

There is more to this story...Janet doesn't need money. Those kids are rebellious. It is a shame he would post that on twitter. Katherine is old, those kids probably drive her wild. Janet is going to protect her mother always.

Wtfsmh

These kids need stability **** the Jackson leeches, now I see why micheal didn't deal with them, luv u mike rip

Free Paris

Is Debbie Rowe still alive? I'm sure before the Jackson's pulled this stunt they did something to silence her.

Usually when they want to murder someone, they do it swiftly. Debbie hire some bodygaurds. How many times did this family beat you before you gave up the kids?

Marilyn

Whether Paris was insolent or not why was her guardian away from home for 9 days & not telling the children why.

CharleynMae

WHAT!

Eleonora49

THIS IS DRAMA all over ...........POOR CHILDREN

Bronxlady1

How easy It is to hate.

bkisses

janet made millions people spend money everyday and pay high taxes and it cost millions to live the way they do. Janet hasnt really had any good hits lately.. shes older and she isnt making that many records.
the siblings want this money, i believe prince i believe he knows whats going on and he is upset.

Eleonora49

Its never be over there all NUTS !!

Adrienne

why are you people PRO MJ Kids...the grandma who has LEGAL custody of these children LEFT on her own FREE WILL...Obviously it was a reason for that...the grandma most likely cant HANDLE the attitudes of these spoiled children..the grandma is in her 80's and she is TIRED ...she knows legally she is responsible for these kids welfare YET she still left them unattended .. I feel for the grandma who is trying to do right by her dsyfunctional son...janet is only looking out for her mother....janet DONT need their money

Wtfsmh

To prince: dude your adopted and white... Mj is not ur biological father.

phia

Whenever there is an article involving Michael's children,the vipers will spit their venom and this isn't fair to Michael God rest his poor soul or the children.

Sara

Those white kids are an embarrassment to Jackson family. They are the white men trophy
This story should be about how white people are fighting over Jacksons (Money) will
It looks suspicious and foolish to handle family business in the media. Especially the children using the media, to talk to their grandmother.

Francesca

Emotional Abuse can be forcing one into an action against their will and as well I been supportive to my mom for over 22 years and her CONSERVATORS abused her emotionally so severely she died on 9-11 after finally having enough of it....with millions in the bank they refused her normal items and her house was unlivable and she was not allowed her MD to see her in 2 years...refused her Caretaker for her I found....I commend these KIDS for taking a STAND for their Grandma and they did the right thing to go to the media, she deserves it. Katherine Jackson is the most PRECIOUS gem on this planet and noone should abuse in one word as she has to be very special to endure the years of ....never mind. I met Joseph Jackson.

Michael's Yoga Guru ...very healing and lowers blood pressue...gentle pranayana