Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Francesca

Emotional Abuse can be forcing one into an action against their will and as well I been supportive to my mom for over 22 years and her CONSERVATORS abused her emotionally so severely she died on 9-11 after finally having enough of it....with millions in the bank they refused her normal items and her house was unlivable and she was not allowed her MD to see her in 2 years...refused her Caretaker for her I found....I commend these KIDS for taking a STAND for their Grandma and they did the right thing to go to the media, she deserves it. Katherine Jackson is the most PRECIOUS gem on this planet and noone should abuse in one word as she has to be very special to endure the years of ....never mind. I met Joseph Jackson.

Michael's Yoga Guru ...very healing and lowers blood pressue...gentle pranayana

www.goldenbridgeyoga.com Gurmukh

myra morris

Prince you stand your ground don't let them control you like they did your father. Just remember what your father told you and you will stay safe. Just remember also that is why he try to sheild you and your sister and brother from the media and everyone else around you because of what is going on right now. You children are very intellgent children so stand your ground and don't let them run you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

myra morris

To the one's that are saying that these children are not Micheal children Just remember that there mother is white Did you all forget that.You all need to shut your mouth and quit being so rude. Those children are Michael's I can't believe the rudeness and the hatefullness that is coming out of some people mouth's Sick Sick Sick

mike

if the prince could emancipate himself and lead his siblings, I would guide them till they were 18 & I don't want their $$$$
I have my own. although I could already imagine the leeches who will follow,
If I were those kids, I would move out of california, move to a quiet small town where nobody cares about all this drama

Fernan Jackson

I know and everbody knows that MJ loved those kids and he ensured they are taken care of but those kids are as biological kidsof him as i am lol

Mary

Mentally abused. What is that supposed to be? Pink City

Doctor

my dad dead of cancer 6 years ago.we all missed him so much.even his extended family also missed him so much.A friend of his in his working place that lost his dad told us that he went to a spiritualist when he wanted to communicate with his late dad and after 4 days he finally spoke with his dad.and it went perfectly okay.he introduced me to him and he equally did the same to me.which means i also spoke and communicate with him and i really enjoyed talking to him after a very long time.I will like to share his email address on this site just in case you may need his help spiritualwinner@gmail.com

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27