Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

Diamond

Senior social services needs to get involved. This is ELDER ABUSE!

Areader

Janet Jackson along with Jermaine, Randy and Rebbe all need to be brought in and questioned by detectives.

It's quite clear that there is enough known at this time to warrant questioning and that charges of some sort could be brought against them.

Kari

I hope Katherine and the children come out of this ok--they were all innocent victims. And I truly hope that Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie end up in prison for kidnapping and elder abuse. If they don't, what little was left of their careers is over. Done. Nobody will support them ever again. Ironic, since this was all about money.

grapa

I suspect micheal would have been more generous with his mom.But he knew the more he gave her the more she would give these free loaders.the brothers had children with the same person. Sick.and they let the aged mother support and care for them.she is very codependent .unfortunetley she is to old to change her ways now.the estate must be protected.
She needs to retire to a nice condo.and I wonder if all these siblings have converted to Islam?jermaine has been recruiting them for years.Janet was seen recently in very hot weather in the sun covered fron head to toe in black.I suspect she is a convert.if so I guess being kind and loving is not part of her conversion.

Eric

yawn

Ms. Snicket

Sounds a bit like Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events". Orphans inherit money and Count Olaf is after it...

karen

What is the finacial staus of Janet? Someone should check.

Tracy

I find it interesting that Rebbie is "Auntie Rebbie" and Janet is not "Auntie Janet." Though, given the recent turn of events, Rebbie may be losing the "Auntie" title too.

Violette-Blue

Stay strong Prince, Paris and Blanket. You seem like very smart children. Michael raised you right. You are loving, caring and protective of your grandmother. I do hope the truth finally comes out and that you three children will be cared for the way you deserve to be with or without Katherine Jackson as guardian. She's your grandmother and should love and care for you no matter what. Money should not be the reason why she's there for you. I'm shocked & saddened by Janet. I always admired and loved her as an artist. I'm done with her. How sad that this family is nothing more than leeches. Now I understand why Michael felt so out-of-place with them. Sads. :'-(

ratbag

Cut through all the clutter and back and forth; the bottom line is Katherine is simply too weak to be the guardian of three smart kids. Her own kids are a pack of vultures and she has absolutely no ability to stand up to them. Just as she never stood up to her husband. Seriously, if you were a parent or guardian wouldn't you want to check in with the kids after ten days? Would you just go along with the program as choreographed by Janet and Jermaine? Let her be a grandma; but, she should not be a primary guardian.

Diamond

Katherine should not be given guardianship again. She is 2 yrs old and has proven incapable of the task. Katherine should be able to live her years out in comfort and style WITH the children, but not as guardian.

Machelle

Janet is
a low
down
loser, I
can't believe
what low lives
some of these
Jacksons are.
Wait a minute,
yes I can.

Diamond

Oops! That should be 82 yrs old

WOW

I, too, am sending out an apology to Michael Jackson. He was a talented kid who got messed up by his family. He was a tortured soul.

But he protected his own kids (biological or not).

I hope they have the sense to not spend themselves into oblivion.

MJ, well done.

The Jackson Family dynamic is horrible.

Where is LaToya in all of this?

Mike J