Conrad Murray

I Want to Speak

with Katherine Jackson

7/27/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0727_conrad_katherine_jackson
Dr. Conrad Murray -- the man who killed Michael Jackson -- believes he is the one man Katherine Jackson can turn to for some honest advice ... and has invited MJ's mom for a jailhouse conversation.

Murray released a statement through his lawyers to CNN ... saying, "I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life."

"Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."

Murray continues ... "I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."

Conrad claims he's not allowed to follow the news as closely as he'd like to in jail ... but is aware of the family drama ... and says Katherine appears to be "extremely sad."

"I also heard she is having a difficult time."

Murray says he's listed Katherine on his jailhouse visitor's list in case she wants to take him up on his offer. So far, no word on how Katherine feels about the situation.

People Annoy Me

This is a bad idea to the fullest....

sidithers

The Jacksons should be in jail right along with this guy
They all helped kill MJ

gamepro

why go see the dr that killed mj and i think what they all need is execpt the kids are therapies maybe then they can not be so crazy

campy

Conrad Murray to the rescue!!! Didn't he kill her son?

Kevin

People asking why Dr Conrad Murray's bringing himself into the situation. I can exclusively reveal Dr Murray performed Jermaine Jackson's breast enlargement during the Arizona stay. You've heard of silicone implants right? Dr Murray developed the world's first propofol-based breast implant technology.

Barkingboy

Said the killer to the old bag........you just can't make this **** up!!!!

Rhubino

The Jackson's and fall-out. Jackie Collins couldn't write this craziness.

Mary Ann McQueen

Conrad talking to Katherine Jackson would be like adding gasoline to an already burning fire....

It's Dave

Clearly Murray's bad judgment is still intact.

David

I was wondering when this s***bag would show up.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I can't wait for this drama to end even though I know that won't happen anytime soon now that Paris and Prince have realized they can get attention by putting their business out on Twitter. I bet they are ecstatic about the increase in their twitter followers. Little do they know it's going to come back to haunt them in a couple of years. They'll get the same negative attention their father got.

Mikey

He really is F'ing crazy. Next he'll be saying he and Jerry Sandusky should go on the Dr Phil show to help Katherine.

Max Smart

He just doesn't get it. How can a doctor be so dumb?

Mikey

Propofol is the new Botox.

johngault

Remember all those late night talks, you me, a glass of wine, the laughs, the honesty? remember when I killed your son? Call me. miss you boo.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments