Gladys Knight

Paris Jackson Deserves

Her Teeth KNOCKED OUT

7/27/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072712_gladys_knight_talk_launch
Soul legend and famed Jackson family friend Gladys Knight thinks Paris Jackson is a snot-nosed little brat for bashing Janet -- in fact, Gladys says Paris deserves to get her TEETH knocked out for mouthing off to her elders.

Gladys appeared on "The Talk" Thursday ... saying, "Paris is 14? How old is Janet? Who's the one to try to direct the other one here? I would think it's a good thing [Janet] lets Paris know who she is."

Gladys added, "If [Paris] called me that, she would have no teeth ... That's how we were brought up. You respect your elders."

As we reported, Paris and Janet faced off in an explosive argument at the Jackson compound this week. Sources tell us Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch" ... and Paris shot back, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

Amazed

I can't believe that a woman could sit there and say that on national tv and not expect repercussions.
First off, since Janet and her siblings obviously don't know how to show respect, WHY should Paris have to take crap from them on HER property? That is where she lives, with her siblings, and is not the house for the MJ Siblings. I hope that they have been banned for good from that property, and that somehow there are trespassing charges on the adult MJ siblings that were there.
Go and try and earn some of your own money and leave the kids alone, you bullies...and yes Gladys, you are now in that "bully" class.
Go TJ, you obviously know what a screwed up family you have in the adults.

Memeia

I have no word to say because these word from Gladys are so hated. She talked about a situation she doesn't know because she wasn't there.
From now on this woman is a trash for me. I'll pray for God give her compassion and she never have yours teeth knocked out when she will more old than now. Our wish to the others, God return to us.

Kay

Paris is doing exactly what her DAD told her to do, watching them. Glad the child has found her voice. MS KNIGHT respect is earned not given and the MOTLEY CREW of AUNTS AND UNCLES don't deserve it. Janet needs to be KNOCK on her ASS and much more of this I think PARIS is the one to do it!

vank jackson

How may require about 14 years old That Are When the adults around it are capable of hurting each other by only a handful of dollars?
The world does not need adults who hurt children the world needs adults who at least try to understand them. Use physical force creates fear and adults do not respectful adults.
Love you Paris! always!

Jude

Paris is speaking her mind! Glad to this child taking up for herself against leeches. Respect is earned and this disfunctional family does not deserve it. Ms. Knight I think their DAD would be proud of them, because he never wanted his kids around them. I was not a fan of his either but these children need structure in their lives.

Lee

Mean old hag...

JWhitBUG

Knocking out one teeth is a felony.. She would be on a midnight train to jail..

Sis

I really think Gladys should have kept her mouth shut. That was just a very rude thing to say. Hope she comes out in public and apologizes. I was beaten when I was a child just for spilling milk on the floor and it hurts to hear her promote child abuse.

Keith

All ya'll fools who are hating on Gladys need to check yourself. You know dame well if you were to talk to your mother the way Paris did to Janet, your teeth would have knock the F_ck out too. Pair is 14 and she is in that "Disrespectful" age, and we adults need to go in hard on them so that they know their place. All of this "slap-on-the-hand", "time-out" crap don't work with this generation. It is the reason we have so many disrespectful kids today. So good for you Gladys for keeping in real. And Paris, learn how to respect your elders. You will be better off in the long run.

Jules

I can't believe that crappy show is still on. No one that I know watches it. Shame on all of those women for just laughing off that old, washed up has-been's terrible comments about a child! What a bunch of crap. They suck and their show sucks.

Bill

Gladys u need to have ur teeth knocked out!

Kaos

So, Gladys Knight thinks that further abuse is what Paris needs? I think Janet should have kept her hands off. Since when is slapping a child good parenting? And, since when is Janet authorized to do that parenting? Gladys, keep your mouth shut unless it's to sing.

shannon

Wow, Paris deserves violence because she kicked her greedy, grasping aunt out of Paris' own home. That sounds right - NOT. It's too bad the Jackson children can't get a home somewhere far from their relatives and live in peace; maybe being cared for by a neutral, responsible party. Their daddy died in a terrible way, when they were so young. I think a little acting out is to be expected. Sympathy, people!

QuietStorm

I read all of these comments and wonder what this world has come to. Some of you feel as though a 14-year-old child has the right to disrespect their elder. A person who has been there for her through the toughest moments of her life. As adults, we do make mistakes, but NO child should disrespect an adult family member for any reason. I think that is partly the problem with this world; parents allowing children to do or say whatever they want. I agree that respect is earned, but in a family situation, respect is suppose to come automatically to the people who love you and have been there for you.

Again I say, Janet was right to slap Paris in the mouth; and Paris was dead wrong for slapping her back. It appears the spotlight has become Paris' playground; and she definitely needs to be the center of attention.

As for the siblings who are after Michael's money, they have given the once respected and loved Jackson family a very bad name due to there desperation. If continued fame and fortune is what you seek. Take a chapter from Michael's book of accomplishment: be inventive, display your talent, be famous on your own merit and stop trying to take from his (Michael"s) success.

Rose Martinez

Michael -

Gladys Knight. I think it is time for you to issue an apology to Paris Jackson and to abused children everywhere!

As I have read - Michael Jackson, always kept his distance from his entire family. And wanted nothing to do with the rest of them.

If he had not appointed excellent lawyers to 'protect' his 3 children, they might be dead by now.

And they have been placed in jeopardy a few times since, even with all of that protection and security.

These 3 children must personally protect themselves - and each other, each and every day...from M.J. s greedy relatives as well as from M.J. 's potentially dangerous relatives, because even if they are denied access to the home the children live in, they will force themselves in and drive right past security and attack the children.

Gladys Knight, I think it is time for you to issue an apology for your hurtful and dangerous advice to M.J.'s relatives as well as to bad parents everywhere.

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments