Tenacious D

Concert Shut Down

Due to STABBING

7/29/2012 3:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_tenacious-d_getty
"I'm gonna hump you sweetly," is not what the crowd at a Tenacious D concert got to experience last night ... because a brutal fight broke out instead and at least one person was STABBED, this according to local reports.

It all went down at Mandalay Bay's House of Blues in Vegas. Jack Black and Kyle Gass were playing a set when all of the sudden a fight erupted in the crowd, according to 8 News Now Vegas.

According to the report, one person was stabbed in the leg and rushed to the hospital, but is expected to recover.

Following the incident, the police shut down the House of Blues, thus cancelling the rest of the concert.

8 News Now says the cops currently have one person in custody and they are not looking for any other suspects.

j

Pretty crazy, I was there. Everyone was having a great time and the vibe was mellow. Did not tyake long before people started smelling something really rank, there was somehow an armadillo stuck in one of the vents. Everyone freaked out and the jugglers had to leave. Things got really intense and the vibes went from mellow to code red. I never saw the guy get stabbed mostly because I was never there nor is my story true.

Tom

Aren't you guys "professional journalists"? Why then, would you use the phrase "all of the sudden" in your reporting? It makes you sound uneducated at best.

Tom

While I'm at it, I may as well complain about the absurd number of popup ads I encounter when I am at your website, and the annoying ads that begin every video I attempt to watch from said website.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Must've been some fight to shut down a Tenacious D concert. Especially, at Mandalay Bay.

DaveT

Who stabs people at a Tenacious D concert?
Jack and Kyle are all about having good times and showing people a good time while they rock the stage.
Bummer on the stabbing, glad it's just a leg wound and not worse.

LDB

crazy

Fibb

who would want to pay to see these morons anyway, I met that fat guy at the Namm show a couple years ago, he had to be the most stuck up unfriendly dude i ever met. I don't think he realizes he's only riding on jack blacks fame anyway..

MrHarrybawls2010

Anytime a concert featuring the untalented and very unfunny jack black is "shut down" its a good thing. Black is known in hollyweird for making one box office bomb after another. He is what is known in the biz as BOX OFFICE POISON at this point. I have no clue who the fat, bald guy next to him is.

scoopie

the guy tried to stab himself in the ears so he wouldn't be assaulted by Jack Black's music, but sadly missed

CriticXtreme

Now you two douches have street cred!

LCS27

Who doesn't like Jack Black probably was raped several times while a child and became a freak