Katherine Jackson

Suggests She Was DUPED

Into Arizona Trip

8/2/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0722-katherine-jackson-tmz-2
Katherine Jackson
is strongly suggesting she was tricked into traveling to Tucson last month and BLOCKED from communicating with MJ's children -- this according to a sworn declaration by Katherine herself.

Katherine filed the declaration as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

In the docs, Katherine claims she was scheduled to go on a road trip to New Mexico to watch her sons in concert -- but on July 14th, an unnamed doctor showed up to her house and told her it was better for her to take a plane instead.

Katherine says she obliged -- believing the doctor was under the orders of her longtime physician -- but when she got off the plane ... she found herself in Tucson, where she had been set up at a luxury resort.

According to her lawyer, "Her children took her to a spa ... because she had high blood pressure."

When she got to the resort, Katherine says her phone and iPad were taken away -- and her in-room telephone was disconnected. She says her TV was also shut off.

When Katherine asked about the grandchildren, she was told "they were fine" and there was nothing to worry about. She says she did NOT know she had been reported missing and her grandkids were freaking out.

Katherine says, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

The declaration flies completely in the face of the statements Katherine previously made in an interview with ABC News, when she called her sudden absence last month a "short vacation."

During the interview, Katherine -- surrounded by Jermaine, Rebbie, and Janet -- said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

In her declaration, Katherine never specifies who sent the doctor to her house, or who accompanied her to the spa.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ManiacalZebra

She's probably changing her story to help her regain control over the money. Sadly, it's making her look like the kids would be better off with TJ.

TxGal

I think the kids are better off without any of the Jackson's around them.

taz

Is she senile or are her kids really that devious and evil? I can't wrap my head around this one. Why is this family so confusing?

Kevin

Some shady sh!t going on.

sparced

and this is why you shouldn't be sole guardian of the kids since you're so easily duped into abandoning those children.

chuckie

OMG what is Katherine playing at? she is messing with the lives of 3 children

Fifty Shades of WTF

This is just sad. Sounds like she is getting easliy confused, manipulated, or both. I'm glad there is a co-guardian in place.

Nefertiti

I don't think Katherine Jackson is aware of a lot that goes on around her. She probably just reacts to whatever is in front of her at any given time. I think she should just enjoy her grandchildren, but she really shouldn't be in charge of any money or other financial details.

jeff mier

I think i would be a better guardian for the kids than any jackson.... I have a pet ferret named ace on youtube just search ace ferret party to watch. kathrine is a unfit parent shes old an lets everyone take advantage of her like joe.. she also used to be promiscuous thats how her kids got the record deal in the first place.

cookies

this family is crazy...and a lot of it is because of mama jackson
she stood by as michael was getting beaten and now she plays childish games with family.

ME

Leave dead pedophiles mom alone...

SAY WHAT

: Why don't blondes like anal sex?
A: They do not like their brains being screwed with

Bird

Sounds like Katherine needs a guardian of her own. Why should she have custody of three children when she can't even keep herself from being kidnapped?

Lynda Jones-owings

I believe this is the truth; what she stated before was coerced by Janet, Jermaine, Reba and Randy. They stood around her as if she were in a kidnapped scene on TV. I believe she had no choice but to tell the truth. They want the money, by any means necessary.....

me

First it was a mini stroke. Now it is high blood pressure. What's next?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments