Miley Cyrus

911 PRANK

Ain't a Joke!!

8/2/2012 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

080212_tv_miley_launch
Miley Cyrus nearly got the shock of her life -- fully armed cops busting into her house to break up a hostage situation -- all thanks to some jackass who pulled a stupid ... and dangerous 911 stunt.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

WatcherOne

I thought you reported that she wasn't at home? Why can't you get these stories straight? Sheesh.

Revelations

That is a very old pic of Miley Cyrus

Revelations

People who do these pranks should be put in prison.

Really

I'm sure the fine people of California who are already taxed and over strapped with money will have to pay for this. So if Miley or one or her friends is responsible then they should pay! I'm so sick and tired of the so called 'rich and famous' getting away with whatever they can. If the average person did this....they would get arrested and go to JAIL! Guess what I'm saying is I'm tired of hearing about the celebrities getting off because they have money and can afford big lawyers. There is no justice!

lwil

MDCCLXXVI ....you must see "Down and Out in Beverly Hills". It is one of my very favorite movies.

The scene with Little Richard is exactly what you are talking about!!

Youtube: Down and Out In Beverly Hills - Little Richard Scene

Miley is...well...you can take the girl outta the trailor park but....(you know the rest)...

JuicyJ

you've already reported that no one was home

awesomewave

Swatted? Generation Y are total jackasses.

Elizabeth

she looks alot younger than what she is, and she doesn't look attractive, she usually looks alot better than that.. Miley, put on some makeup!

SheisHot

Miley has a tight little body that is made for wild and endless fun. I'm not into fighting, but I would love to see her box! ;)

There's a problem here

Gee, I guess since the bulimia or engagement didn't generate enough publicity she's going to try swatting.

Jay

That man with the long hair that said "the high school kids should go back to stick tampons up their asses with lube" is a sick bastard. He looks like an actual pedophile, im serious. Search his home now.

Flychick86

Wow. REAL mature.

cheap mulberry

So young

Bob

Who gives a ****! I just took a dump is that newsworthy? People that get on these sites daily must hate their lives. Waste of time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2