Lupe Ontiveros Funeral

Stars Pay Tribute

to 'Selena' Actress

8/3/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0803_lupe_fame2
"Selena" actress Lupe Ontiveros was laid to rest at a funeral in Southern California today ... surrounded by family, politicians and some of her famous friends.

Lupe's "Desperate Housewives" co-star Eva Longoria was among the famous faces ... along with Wilmer Valderrama and Edward James Olmos ... who appeared with Lupe in a Broadway play.

As we previously reported, Lupe -- who famously portrayed Selena's killer in the 1990 biopic -- passed away on July 26 ... after a battle with liver cancer.

She was 69 years old.
0803_lupe_fame-subasset

AL

JULY 36, ???????

SusanCoyote

How sad. I loved her in As Good As It Gets. I still crack up when she is standing at his door and makes this hilarious face in response to his comments about selling crazy elsewhere. And Kim Kardashian is still alive - there is no God.

TJ

1990 biopic? Selena didn't die until 1995! Seriously, where do you get the people who write these posts???

BigMunKnee

Whoever wrote this article, you COMPLETELY "botched" it!! Wilmer's last name is VALDERRAMA, not VADERRAMA, and the Selena movie was from 1997, NOT 1990!!

P.S. Can I be your assistant?!?! No, SERIOUSLY,...can I be your assistant?!?!? Would be AWESOME to work at/for TMZ!!

parlayer

one less obozo vote, was it as big as Selena's?? talk about riding on coat tails, er petty coats.

Kathy

I agree, I noticed a lot of spelling errors and incorrect information, lately. TMZ is definitely beginning to lose its credibility.

Shaken Not Stirred

Who?

GGG

Awwwh poor Eva, I had no idea they were so close that she would be "crying" at the service. Awwwh poor thing.

john johnson

and what a shocker...no j-lo, lol. this movie hepled make her dumb ass a star and she couldn't show up for the ladys funeral?!?!

Ann

Eva Longoria looks distraught in the above picture. Weird because she had a big smile in a pic from yesterday after she had her hair done.

voiceofreason

James also starred with her in "Selena" and "My Family Mi Familia" RIP Lupe!

seamus

Loved her in anything she did. Great talent. RIP LUPE.

Sir Boo

Where was Jennifer Lopez?

pubal

like Luis answered I am startled that a person can make $7834 in 1 month on the internet. have you read this link http://goo.gl/DqlMH

pubal

my neighbor's step-aunt earned $1460...6 a month ago. she is making cash on the laptop and got a $327200 house. All she did was get blessed and put into work the guide laid out on this site http://goo.gl/DqlMH

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments