Snoop Lion

Peace Out Gangstas ...

Hello RASTAS!!

8/4/2012 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

080312_tv_snoop_launch
The artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion -- and if you think this is all a marketing ploy -- remember ... Mr. Lion is well equipped to live the rasta life! Puff, puff ...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Stiletto

He's rich...he can do as he pleases. He's come a long way since the days of standing along side Dr. Dre and looking like a tough string bean mumbling away.

Nostradamus

I'd love to smoke with Snoop Dogg...er
I mean Mr. Lion.

LDB

Short lived just like his country music idea

TMZ Superfan

SNOOP DOGG hasn't made a good album in 19 years anyway... who cares?

wesaadx

Life is so lonely. Let us help you find your lover, this is an black and whtie people communicate with each other. With a brave heart to love.
Join in(Google Or Bing~~~~Mixed_Matching. C_○M~~~~here you will meet lots of interracial singles and find friendship, love, romance, marriage or even more with those armed forces, police, navy, security, medical, ambulance, prison, air crew and fire fighters! With a brave heart to love..Has nothing to do with age\color.. You can find the man or girl of your dreams.

chzbrgrmachne

He's got enough money to do whatever he wants. Via Con Dios, Calvin.

Cartman

What a stupid stoner.

He thinks that crap music he makes touches anything Bob Marley does.

Marley is a Legend. And Snoop is poop.

EggsOverEasy

I like Snoop. He has lived an interesting life and is on his own path, and i wish him well.. I always think that if I could have a dinner party with some famous musicians/singers I would have to include among others Annie Lennox, Willie Nelson, and Snoop as I know the conversation would be honest, insightful and probably f*cking funny.. Do your thing Snoop, enjoy your life, and share what you learn with others..

Brooke

I like calling him snoop dog. I'm not gonna get use to Mr.lion. it sounds kinda stupid.

alexhl

gotta be writing some thing on snoop lion on my music blog http://www.lakotai.com/blog/ any ideas?

South Beach

The changing the name thing, never did get that. A name, is a name, particularly when it is iconic..Just for media buzz? Maybe so...Snoop, put something out there worth listening to and let it speak for itself..People will check it out because they are familiar with the name Snoop DOG.

misty

Is it just me or does it seem like the more money these famous people make the weirder they become. maybe there should be a limit to the amount of money these entertainers make in a years time, to help keep their sanity. How on earth does a dog become a lion? hahaha some would say it's all the weed getting to him, I disagree.I believe they have to much money and they have forgotten what it feels like to have their feet planted on the ground.

moy loy

You guys need to know your facts before you make a remark about some- IS NOT EVERY RASTAMAN SMOKE

LOLOL

this fool will go back to being snoop dogg once he sees that no one will buy that garbage reggae music he is making..he will do this for a few months and once the money starts to dry up, back to being a rapper.

Tigers Wood