Khloe Kardashian

I'm Ready for My

'X Factor' Screen Test!

8/6/2012 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0806_khloe_kardashian_xfactor_articleKhloe Kardashian is being seriously considered to become the next host of "X Factor" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the show tell us ... they have whittled down the list of finalists to 6, and Khloe is on it.

We're told Khloe would like the gig, but she's not going to get it without a screen test. Production sources tell us ... producers will be doing screen tests in the next 2 weeks. Our sources say they will NOT buy a pig in a poke, and anyone who wants the hosting job must audition.

Not a bad move for the show, because the Kardashians are a proven audience draw.

So we gotta ask ...

Phishie from Philly

Amazing! The whole Kardashian klan got famouse because of 1 sex tape. I can understand why X would consider her. She is so talented and smart. Just imagine if khloe made a sex tape too. The kardashians would rule the world.

Wait a minute. They do rule the world!

Phishie from Philly

Sin D

This is as if Bristol Palin was on Dancing With The Stars...Oh nevermind...

Jodi

Let's get serious here.....What the hell does Khloe know about picking singing talent? Khloe stay in your lane which is appearing on your idiotic reality shows. I rather the job go to someone who is really deserving. THIS IS A BIG NO NO FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT HAVING HER ON X FACTOR.

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee

I rather have her than Brittney Rehab Spears...! I dont really enjoy it when people who waste my time, with their drama on live tv.

Mike

"audience draw"? The hot ones, maybe.

CantuLetitia

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

PETA EATA

We're a Nielsen household and we are in the demographics the show wants. Here's a hint, if any Kardashian is on the show, we'll tune into the competition and give them a boost. I love Simon Cowell, but refuse to watch any of those fame whore girls. Heck, Paris Hilton has more talent than the entire group combined.

Girlsrulz44

Khloe is my favourite. I hope she gets it I think she will be great

Meggie24

Remember when these shows used to focus on up-and-coming talent? Now it's all about the has-been judges.

marianna halasz

what now . .

Mrs-thing

I will NOT NOT be watching if this UNTALENTED Kloe is part of it... I hope you are reading this SIMON!!!!!!!!

RUKidding

SO TRULY UNFAIR! She has done nothing to deserve that spot. Give it to some one who earned the seat. Sitting on you butt and getting famous by association is not deserving. I wish people would really wake up to this family. Pathetic!

janet

I think it would be a disservice to the contestants to have her as a judge, she has no talent. Her only talent is to hover over her husband, say nasty and snide remarks, and play with her hair. Let's get real here. If they want her for her fan base, that's no guarantee either. So to Simon, if you make her a judge you are a fool!

Grace

Why would anyone want her to be a judge? She shops and eats. What talent does she have?

MsSuburbia

Do NOT want to watch her talk in her baby voice at talent-lacking contestants.