Justin Bieber

Prince William Should Be

ASHAMED of Thinning Hair

8/7/2012 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_jsutin_bieber_prince_william_tmz_getty_article
Justin Bieber clearly does not believe bald is beautiful ... in fact, the pop star thinks Prince William's thinning hairline is downright embarrassing.

Bieber went after the Prince to Rollercoaster magazine, a U.K. publication ... after the Prince's disappearing locks became the topic of conversation.

"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber said.

He added, "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"

So far, no comment from Prince William ... but we're guessing it would go something like, "Justin Bieber is a bloody wanker" ... or something Britishy like that.

Mayu

what a ****ing moron. If hair loss is genetic, most doctors and dermatologists will tell you there is little 'propecia" or Rogaine is going to do for you. Dumbass

Buckaroobonzai

I take my comment back. After further thought, I realize this is TMZ making stuff up and spinning the truth as usual. No doubt Biebs people would have stopped this before it happened.

bailey

Okay...if it wasn't already apparent.. Justin Bieber just confirmed himself ais a dumbass douche-bag!

anonymous

It's just his opinion. Who cares?

Marlyn

hopefully you go bald at a very young age- Mr Bieber

Kelly

LOL both photos look pasted on an unrelated backdrop photo!

sharmae

Justin's comments say a LOT about himself, and it's not flattering. He seems to be allowing fame to go to his head even more than usual. When he matures, he will realize that true beauty is not just in physical appearance. To be honest, if I would have to choose between him and William? It would be William hands down-NOT based on money, but based on the kind of person they both seem to be. But that is something that Justin seems to not comprehend yet and/or care about. He may be rich financially, but he's certainly not in all the other ways that truly matter. He seems like a punk that thinks he's all that, and spoiled by fame! What goes around, comes around. . . . . . .

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I guess no one told Bieber that at least the Prince looks like a man and balding is often equated with ample testosterone, whereas Beiber looks like a lesbian. School me if I'm wrong but if Bieber is Canadian isn't he a British subject in some way? So if Prince William was to stand in front of him wouldn't he have to do some kind of bow to show what a lowly little servant of the crown he is? I'm sure Prince William needs Beiber to tell him what he should do.

Danielle

wow what a stupid comment he should just stay quiet about things that aren't any of his concern

Raine

Really Justin, Really.... Why don't you use your time and effort to do something useful with your time than running your big mouth!!

Fuck Celebrities

Soooooo, what's the little bastard going to say when he sports a cue ball before he turns 25?

dansar

I'm embarassed that little twirp is Canadian. Until you have something intelligent to say keep your mouth shut!!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Well Justin Beiber more and more looks like JUSTINE BEIBER to me you smoking momo... wait until you get to be 25 and look like 50 from all the drugs and alcohol you're abusing and hiding from from your dumb smitten teenage fans. I can't wait to see this kid on skid row someday.

cyphon

Justin Bieber's not even really Canadian anymore. Legally he is, but America and Americans made him famous, and he's clearly become Americanized. He needs to be slapped around a bit I think.

bob

Hey Bieber, if you want to see into your future you only need to look at Leif Garrett.