TMZ Live

Kim & Kris' Divorce

Delay of Game

8/15/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

081512_tmzlive

Unlike their marriage, Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian's divorce will NOT be a quickie. Their lawyers squared off in court today, and there were some clear hints KH and/or his lawyers want to drag this out to a very painful end.

Plus, Hillary Clinton to the rescue? Harvey thinks President Obama's about to 86 Joe Biden, and enlist Hill as VP. Will she be the x-factor in a tight election?

And, USA soccer superstar Abby Wambach partied with her gold medal around her neck -- while swimmer Tyler Clary kept his under wraps. Cooler to hide it or flaunt it? Tyler calls in to talk medal etiquette.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Kim Kardashian and Kris Humprhies divorce battle has now lasted longer than their marriage -- and they squared off today in court. We have all the details.
(6:50) Chris Brown and Drake -- sued for $16 MILLION over their infamous club brawl.
(10:00) Chad Johnson being cut from the Miami Dolphins was featured on "Hard Knocks" -- and shows him lying to his coach's face about his criminal past.
(15:10) Shia Labeouf disses the "Transformers" franchise in a big way -- because we all know it sucks to be a multi-millionaire ... and to have banged Megan Fox.
(18:10) Abby Womback wears her Olympic gold during a pizza and beer run -- another gold medalist, Tyler Clary, calls in to talk about proper medal etiquette.
(23:00) Time for Harvey to get fired up -- he thinks President Obama is gonna trade Joe Biden for Hillary Clinton ... and Charles thinks he's dead wrong.
(32:30) Kristen Stewart is being tossed from the "Snow White" franchise after her cheating scandal ... or is she???
(34:31) Michael Jackson has come back from the dead ... in the form of bird poop. Yep, you read that right.
(38:10) What housing crisis? David Hyde Pierce and Hillary Duff both make a killing of their badass mansions.
(42:00) We take your calls!

Donovan

Harvey acts like HE is the one who thought up the whole Hillary in/Biden out possibility. It has been talked about for the last 6 months all over the news.

Bubbles The Chimp

Harvey also believed in a magical bracelet.

sidebar

Hillary should run against Obama.

Brien

Maybe it's because they both still love each other.

sidebar

Why is Kristian being hammered so much? She's not the first that had an affair, she is single and she's only, what 22 years old? I'm not a fan but why is this such a big deal?

Flying Blind

it's some squirrel poo mixed in also, sorry (as i went by)

Bubbles The Chimp

My chimp poop always looks like Michael Jackson.

sidebar

Wow, must have been a huge bird, what did it eat?

Bubbles The Chimp

When I poop, it looks like Harvey.

CutTheCrap

Aren't cell phones great? PS Donna is a wack job.

Dramazone

Humphries treated Kim K like an ass hole but I would be kinda pissed too if Kim Stopped loving me... Pack my bags and fly bb... Turn me loose....

Dramazone

You had to have it yourway but I'm saying no way bb... so turn me looses bb...

Bubbles The Chimp

I believe Harvey needs to be put in an old persons home because his mind is full of crazy delusions.

Flying Blind

Joe Biden is going to take a dive. And I know about dives, let me tell you. Don't forget to pull up, ouch!

Internet Tough Guy

Looks like pizza being ordered in the background

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments