Kristen Stewart

MAD

She's the Fall Guy

8/16/2012 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_kristen_stewart_rupert_sanders_fameflynet-DATEKristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy.  She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

vic

Woman in general rule relationships. If Robert had done this the crap would have hit the fan with everyone saying what piog he is. She deserves the negative comments. Should shouldn't have tried to sleep your way to the top Kristen. Now youve ruined not only your life and his but you have ruined this directors life also.

Sassy

oh give me a break , there both at fault. both our consenting adults, and they both knew better. Also what the **** he had no power over you. You had a contract, you could of said no, and then file charges for sexual harassment.
I say both our guilty!

Michelle

They were both in the wrong but Rupert has a far bigger part in what happened here. He is her senior and knows good and well what he was doing. In saying that I am sure this wasn't his first time, but the only time he was caught. This is so out of hand and should be handled by the people who it effected. Personal matters being put out like this when it's noone's business.

becca

they are both to blame.. and who cares if the kids are affected by all the public slamming of their father. that is something Rupert should have thought about.
No one cared about the kids with all the heat Arnold Swarchenegger was getting with his affair.
The house keeper is just as much to blame on that one too.

Their are many other stars that cheat and only one side is blamed. Hell you don't even have to be a star and that happens. Is it fair..No. But is how it works out.

Sadie

I believe they were both wrong but Kristen is being treated unfaily. They both made the decision but Rupert is a married man with children and Kristen is a 22 year old who is still very young and going to make mistakes. Everyone is but he should be targeted more because again he was married with kids and knew what he was doing.

Stormy

If she was a man she wouldn't be treated like this .. its OK for a man to sleep with whoever they want but let a girl do that she is a bad person and a whore.. So people put on your big girl panties and get over it ..s he made a mistake big deal .. No one is perfect ....

jjj

The first thing you need to learn as a woman when it involves men and relationships. Everything is your fault. --SAYS SOCIETY... LOL, I laugh about it sometimes but its TRUE. See term "husband stealer" There is no such term as "wife stealer" or the term "ho". There is no term for male "ho". People will always lay the blame largely on the woman in any relationship scandal. Gotta love the double standards surrounding us every day. Let the hate responses begin....

MsManners

SHE IS SO YOUNG AND Rupert Really THOUGHT he Cound get away with this,
he is a pro at this! She hasn't been the only one he's done this with, he just got caught.. I feel bad for his beautful wife and kids,Kristen will get slamed, but mnaybe she will learn from this and in time this will go away,
I feel so sorry for her because I've been there, they always blame the woman.

brigi2te

Seriously? What is the point of voting when the poll is only one or the other? They are both equally to blame!

cathy

Kristen made a commitment to Robert. Rupert made a commitment to his wife. They are both wrong. If my husband cheated on me with another woman I would blame him, not the other woman, simply because my husband and I had made promises to each other. Kristen and Rupert have both failed in their relationship. I'm sorry and I love Rob / my wife just ain't gonna fix it.

cathy

k

Tucker

If you're not prepared for the consequences then keep your legs closed skank!

channelingchic

I don't usually comment on these things, but why is it that no one is putting any blame on the paparazzi jerk that posted this photo. He knew he would be ruining many lives, for money. Why isn't he forced to take accountability for what he did. The paparazzi are out of control.

American64Woman

Deflection.... first step towards not accepting responsibility. That just makes Kristen more of an easter pig than I thought.

sue

Both are adults. That should be the end of the conversation. Using the power advantage is clever of Kristen; it is time actors speak up...shine the light of any and all kinds of "abuse" in the industry...I'm in the same industry, and any self respecting person, regardless of "position" must assert themselves...she was a willining party, and had already established herself in the Biz...she gave up her power, and now is crying about it; women fought hard enough to rise in this industry, she isn't doing us any favors. They are equally at fault. Robert is better without her...oh wait, she HAD HIM on her side...she's full of sh*t.