Bill Clinton

Happy Birthday

Mr. President!

8/19/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819_clinton_splashFormer president Bill Clinton got an early start celebrating his 66th birthday today by taking his dog for an early morning walk on the beach in East Hampton, NY.

What do you get for the man who had everyone has everything?

Soamazing

Happy Birthday! You Lion u!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Bill, the first black president--Happy Birthday to you and me too!

laffnbear

The neocon, radical right posters have shown their crude, insulting and misinformed insulting thinking processes.
My one hope is that they don't procreate.

From the writing I would guess they are young, uncouth and poorly raised Getting a thrill from posting insulting rubbish and giggling among themselves, thinking they are ever so entertaining,
I wuld not be surprised that they are at the bottom of their middle school class.

Omnipotent1

Although I don't believe A SINGLE WORD THAT FALLS FROM HE OR HIS BRIDE'S FACE, he does look well and seems to be enjoying his golden years. To that I say, good for him

verlinda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!! You're birthday is the day after mine. Enjoy

Dan Frederiksen

how about you start telling the truth about UFOs you cowardly bastard. don't think helping hungry black people will redeem your betrayal

LCS27

Harvey could give him a blow job under his desk.

pam

At least the US was in sound shape, we had jobs, we had a good nation , and for those who think otherwise .......let me just thank Bush for tearing this country apart in 8 friggin years ..... a President who makes a remark about going after one man who ran a country 'who wanted to see his Daddy dead' sorry Bush, that does not mean that gives you the right to start a war. Lies and more lies.Oh, let me tell you fools something, was it okay for Kennedy to have so many women in the WhiteHouse they had there own 'way in'? also shared them with his brother Bobby, and it was okay for Ms. Roosevelt to have a lesbian lover? And Jefferson to have many children with
the women who were slaves on his plantation?Who's grandchildren are alive today... oh, I could go on, Clinton is probably the cleanest, he was the smartest. The books already say he was the best President in the last 50 years. Regan? that is a hard one, the man had altimers the last couple of years, so who knew who ran what, and the trickle down theory was finally put to rest!!! FINALLY politicians of the GOP admitted it did nothing but make matters worse. I love what Clinton did, he messed up with one woman the ones before him had a harem.

Bridget

Happy Birthday Bill.

diana

doesn't the picture look like the dog has 5 legs...lol...this is my political comment...

yasmeen

interesting you give bill clinton a bday shot out...however on barack's bday, you did not post anything:( #favoritism

LittleBIt

Hey No.9 - I'm with you!!! And typical TMZ trashing EVERYONE!

PatinNJ

This jerk isn't going without, and we all know Hillary isn't touching him - so who is he banging? Come on TMZ, do some real reporting.

JR Jake

Happy Birthday Bill. It is really funny, when both of us were much younger by 30 years many accused me of looking like Bill. I am glad one of us made something of our lives.

MrR

Nothing like a good walk with the wife ,right Slick?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments