Rosie O'Donnell

Receives Get-Well Message

... from Donald Trump?!!

8/21/2012 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0821_rosie_odonnell_donald_trump_tmz
update_bar
10:11 AM PT -- Rosie JUST RESPONDED IN A FRIENDLY MANNER!!! Writing back ...

"well thank u donald - i must admit ur post was a bit of a shock ... r u trying to kill me ? xx"

If these two can kiss and make up, maybe there's hope for Israel and Iran?

0314_divider_graphic
File this under "Things That Are Less Likely to Happen than Hell Freezing Over" ... Donald Trump just sent Rosie O'Donnell a get-well message. Seriously.

Trump -- who has habitually trashed Rosie as a "degenerate," a "pig," and a "loser" over the years -- learned his arch-enemy suffered a heart attack earlier this month and today he responded by sending her the following message on Twitter:

"Rosie, get better fast. I'm starting to miss you!"

So, is this an official olive branch? An end to the war? Or was Trump just being sarcastic?

Discuss. Here's some old footage of Trump bashing Rosie to help you along.

dan

Rosie O'Donnell probably should have been exercising more than her big mouth.

Ron

fat cow should have died shes messed up someone elses kids because she cant have any and think she can do what every thin she touches dies no wonder heart attack hahahahaha go to macds and have another burger

charles

I am taking this post seriously and answering yes, there is hope for settling disputes all over the world.

Truth

THAT'S WHY APRIL FOOL'S JOKES SUCK! TOO BAD THE FAT BITCH DINT REALLY CROAK... JUST SAYIN. #TRUTH!!

Joe

Rosie is such a loudmouthed pig. Nobody cares what you think ...... about anything.....

cindy

I think they're BOTH bi-polar.

Joey

IF THE TABLE WAS TURNED ROSIE WOULD HAVE WISHED HIM TO DIE. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN OF PRINCIPLES AND A FAT ANGRY DIRT BAG HAS BEEN

Jackie

Hmm!!!...Maybe he want deuce-ace her and his wife.....sorry couldn't resist.

clag

"...hope for Israel and Iran? "Of course there is no hope. israel wants war and wants it yesterday!

Poule

"you wouldn't mind being a pimp"
I like that haha....

Laura

I think Trump did the right thing--I hope more of us do. It was classy.

Laura

#18, Charles--great post.

Mandy

Awww this warms my heart! :')

JB

Can someone just transport this attention-seeking goof-ball & all of his sycophants to their own private island, so we don't ever have to hear from them again.

Mr. Grimm

Donald Trump was being sincere I think. He has stepped up to me a man and let go of their history.
Hope for Israel and Iran? At least I know TMZ aren't Rothschild funded. Good to hear you guys aren't in on the elites propaganda machine even though Hollywood itself is a propaganda machine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments