Rupert Sanders

I'm All Smiles ...

With My Wedding Ring!

8/24/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_rupert_sanders_INFAdulterous director Rupert Sanders flashed a big 'ol smile ... and his wedding ring ... outside his home in Hollywood yesterday, more evidence he's serious about reconciling with Liberty Ross.

TMZ broke the story ... sources close to Rupert tell us the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director is gunning HARD to save his marriage ... promising to end his cheating ways for good.

We're told Liberty hasn't decided if she'll take him back or not ... but she WAS NOT wearing her wedding ring when she hit the red carpet at the premiere of "Lawless" on Wednesday night.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

She isn't dumb. That shiny ring is about all he will have left when she takes him to the cleaners. She's moving in for the kill.

Laura

I hope this family can work it out--for them and for their children. And I wish people could think beyond money when families are hurting.

Betty

Do you also refer to Brad Pitt as "adulterous actor Brad Pitt?"

s0urpatch575

They are obviously doing this for publicity. clearly getting it.

YouDontSay

what a dweeb

doug

Don't understand how this ugly, old dude could charm a hot chick like Kristen Stewart. Can he teach me his secrets?

partypoisonmcr

Wow he looks like a douche!

Michell

Ha ha...funny how the tables turned. Just pathetic really.

pam

didn't Seal pull the same "I still have my ring on" for a few weeks?

tanker

I can't wait for karma to have a field day with this prick!

tanker

Ruprick is probably talking to the paps on his phone arranging for another young actress to be set up...smile now you bastard because you won't be smiling much when your future movies tank at the box office.

rash on my ass

this is funny watch lmao http://youtu.be/GUgNP0v228Y

lil

Seriously give Kristen a break,she is not the first nor she b the the last to ever cheat on a person,I know Pattinson has cheated with over 18 different grls since he has been with Kristen, One of them is one of their co-stars on Twilight,and I am not about talking Nikki Reed, but yep she and Pattinson have manage to keep that under wraps,It really pisses me off that he is walking round acting like he is all hurt and ****,when so many times we have all seen it in the magazines where he is for example that Katy Perry ho,he was pulling behind a wall when he seen the cameras was there,and use you imagination as to whom all the others r,pretty much everyone he has been in movies with and some not,just a shame noone reacts to his discretions but sure jump on board when it's Kristen. What about this Rupert Sanders Dude he's 20 yrs Kristens' senior and married with kids, hm and not to mention he was the Director of Snowwhite,am sure it wasn't Kristen who chased his ugly azz around,I am sure she felt forced to acknowledge his advantances scared of prolly losing her part in the movie,hm wonder who else he has done this too, and how many other females felt obligated to oblidge his advances or not get the part or to have that jerk treat them like **** on the set .Noone shud ever work with him again,freaking pedofile,cradle robber,guess thats the only way he can get a female is to put them in a position where they have no choice or feel they do not get the part unless they cop to his advances.I know exactally how she felt I have been in that sistuation before,it's not a good feeling at all.So sad because Snowwhite roc I thought it was a great movie, and here all the actors in the movie are blaming Kristen .....r u ppl for real or just scarrrrrrred to admit that it's more fesable to suggest it was the elder in this situation who took the lead......Get real ppl. That dude shud be Blacklisted. His wife needs a Sike if she is blaming Kristen for this,she best keep eye on her baby sitters they will be next, and she will prolly blame them too,I mean come on....Robert shud be a man and kick this dudes azz,I can do it for him if he has no balls. loool and I am a grl.

lil

Kristen g/f hold your head up high...Seriously give Kristen a break,she is not the first nor will b the last to ever cheat on a person,I know Pattinson has cheated with over 18 different grls since he has been with Kristen, One of them is one of their co-stars on Twilight,and I am not about talking Nikki Reed, but yep she and Pattinson have manage to keep that under wraps,It really pisses me off that he is walking round acting like he is all hurt and ****,when so many times we have all seen it in the magazines where he is for example that Katy Perry ho,he was pulling behind a wall when he seen the cameras was there,and use you imagination as to whom all the others r,pretty much everyone he has been in movies with and some not,just a shame noone reacts to his discretions but sure jump on board when it's Kristen. What about this Rupert Dude he's 20 yrs Kristens' senior and married with kids, hm and not to mention he was the Director of Snowwhite,am sure it wasn't Kristen who chased his ugly azz around,I am sure she felt forced to acknowledge his advantances scared of prolly losing her part in the movie,hm wonder who else he has done this too, and how many other females felt obligated to oblidge to his advances or not get the part or to have that jerk treat them like **** on the set.Noone shud ever work with him again,freaking pedofile,cradle robber,guess thats the only way he can get a female is to put them in a position where they have no choice or feel they do not unless they cop to his advances.I know exactally how she felt I have been in that situation before,it's not a good feeling at all.So sad because Snowwhite Roc I thought it was a great movie, and here all the actors in the movie are blaming Kristen .....r u ppl for real or just scarrrrrrred to admit that it's more fesible to suggest it was the elder in this situation who took the lead......Get real ppl. That dude shud be Blacklisted.His wife bast keep a eye on the babysitters,am sure she will blame them too.He needs his azz kick since Pattinson won't do it I am game....looool and I am a grl

lil

**** he didn't charm her it was prolly blackmail,that man seduced that bb grl,ffs she's n her early 20s still has a lot of growing up to do 4real,she prolly didn't know what to do. He needs some help the old pedofile,his wife is blind if she thinks this was Kristens fault.