Randy Travis

How Will It End?

8/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809_randy_travis_mug_subasset
Randy Travis
seems to be spiraling out of control -- with DUI's and bloody confrontations, all which seem to be fueled by alcohol.  So we gotta ask ...

Mike

"God can help alcoholics" 60% yes - 40% No.

I suspect that the vast majority of people who voted in this poll are Americans. So sad that a country as allegedly great as America still has these fairy story beliefs. :(

Fuck Celebrities

Dead man walking... er stumbling.

Trevor

ALCOHOL IS A DRUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe LT

sorry for putting my post here, but there isn't a recent Kardashian news......

i should not be the only person who commented this. I am tired of listening to Mike from TMZ commenting on Kim K. Not only is his comments totally bias, it has become totally unprofessional. His comments are not longer credible whenever he starts speaking about Kim K.
His manager needs to put a stop to this. I have always respected TMZ employees as reporters but Mike is changing my opinion.
He needs to back off
and NO, i am not a Kardashian hater.

oink

The problem is Randy isn't drinking enough, drink more than drive to get more beer. smile

MISSA

Please tell me the poll god can help alcoholics is a f*cking joke. He is not real the only person who can help someone come over addiction is themselves. Not "god", the 60% of you who voted yes need help because obviously you are delusional.

Courtney

Poor guy, I really hope things turn around for him. And YES God helps people every second of every day. He even helps you and loves you regardless of your lack of belief in him.

Northerngirl41

Alcohol is cunning, baffling, powerful. If your an alcoholic it won't stop until it kills you. Even if you conquer it and get on the wagon, long term sobriety is difficult. Life has a way of running in cycles and just when you think you are doing good something happens where you run back to the bottle. My friend was 33 years old when she was found dead in her bed after a detoxing from an alcohol bender. She had just been through rehab just could not stay sober. She was a beautiful girl with long blond hair and big blue eyes. Guys loved her. But all she did was sit at home and kill herself for years. She believed in God but in the end nothing could help her.

oink

God help those Who Help Thenselves.

Somebody

What are druga?

dennis

This seems like it all went bad kinda fast.

MrsHappyHomemaker.com

My dad died at the young age of 44 from 'acute alcoholism' - and sadly, I see the same things that happened to my father happening to Randy Travis. If he doesn't seek help for his alcohol problem, I don't think he will live long.

Karen

I have always felt he was gay and afraid to come out. It wouldn't change my opionion of him, he still has a GREAT voice. Just want him healthy no matter the reason for the pain!

Michael

Some questions that aren't simply A or B:

- I dont know why Randy drinks.

- Obviously getting him dry is the answer, but I'm not sure if Rehab in the traditional sense is the answer since rage seems to be very much present here. Seems to me he'd need to be somehow calmed or restrained if only for the safety of those who want to help him.

- Is the bigger problem meant to be in relation to Randy Travis or just in general?

Jake

While people voted that Randy was in denial, they turn around and vote that alcohol is a bigger problem than drugs.
Whose in denial now?