Randy Travis

How Will It End?

8/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809_randy_travis_mug_subasset
Randy Travis
seems to be spiraling out of control -- with DUI's and bloody confrontations, all which seem to be fueled by alcohol.  So we gotta ask ...

Carl

This is sadder to me than a lot of stars with issues. My mom likes country so I grew up listening to him when I was a kid and he always seemed like a really good and nice person. Sad to see him fall so far in his older years when he should be enjoying what an amazing career earned him.

soberandsmober

It amazes me that in this day in age people still believe in a magical sky daddy.

sidithers

I think he looks good
Whats the problem?

sidithers

If he just only smoked pot I'm sure none of this would happen
Jeez-Just legalize it already

Gina

I can't believe the voting for the question about God helping with Randy's alcohism was so close. Just so you know, God, or a spiritual connection like God is the best thing for relieving one's obsession to drink.

Tnorris

News flash TMZ...alcohol is mind altering so call it what it is...a drug. So you're being a little redundant there. In addition, one that kills 30,000+ people a year in the US alone.

Lord Rivas

Country singers more prone to alcoholism? Wow. Is there going to be a survey about that young basketball player that attacked his girlfriend with a question like, "Young blacks more prone to violence?"

Stan

As a recovering drunk (15 years Sober on 8/29) all I will say is God will help you but the drunk needs to face certain facts and HELP THEMSELVES FIRST. You need to admit you have a problem and need help.

She's baaaack

Lindsay? I found your soul mate!

somebodywoot

I'm not sure why would 60% of the votes go to ''god can help alcoholics'' God doesn't have the ability to save helpless lives from natural disasters (ding ding lightbulb he doesn't exist) so he's definitely not going to help washed up alcoholic country singers. He needs professional help or to have the willpower to help himself. Have an intervention, his family to help him, etc.. Not god. Silly people

Toilethead

He'll be either dead, in jail, or in a hospital inside of two weeks.

Mr. Grimm

In 5 years Randy will be sober it's all good. I binge drink for song material too and quit when I get done what I need. Look at Charlie Sheen he is an f18 and cured himself. A person can stop drinking if they want. Having god on your side helps if you feel that you are so addicted that you can't control yourself.

TheMachine1

He seemed liked a very nice guy when I have seen him in his past projects. Either by plan or accident he seems to be reinventing himself into "outlaw" country.

Bubba

Rehab is for quitters.

Cheetara

He looks like something off "The hills have eyes"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments