LeAnn Rimes

Checks into Rehab --

I've Got 'Emotional Issues'

8/30/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_leanne_rimes_01
LeAnn Rimes -- the woman who put on the perpetually smiley face after being the other woman in a love triangle involving a married couple -- now says she can't cope with the stress ... and has checked into a treatment center.

A rep for Rimes ... who has spent the past year habitually tweeting out bikini photos of herself ... just released a statement to People.com saying, "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress."

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms."

Rimes also issued a statement herself ... saying, "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be."

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much ... I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jay W.

Best of luck chica !

Mary Ann McQueen

"Checking out for a second". BS. She's in a 30-day treatment program for SOMETHING! PR spin.

Nvts

SURPRISE!!!!!

kermit

Good luck ...Can you please take Lindsey lohan with you too ...oh wait she might leave u with the bill faulk that!

sue

no doubt prescription drugs
too skinny

lookItsMegRyan

There's rehab for emotional issues?

moxie

Will this treatment center help her deal with a guilty conscience?

CC

During her stay in rehab they will teach her new coping mechanisms by having her repeatedly say 'I am pretty, I am pretty, I am pretty'. Hell, after 30 days of that even KimK would come out believing it......

justme9151006

pill popping whore!!!

texaschickeee

NO, Leann< you have an eating disorder. You have a cheater that is costing you (and I bet you finally figured out Eddie isn't all that) plus your finally being eating alive by cheating on your husband that moved on, and get a better catch. You suck Leann.

John

no ****......... shocking....

hopeful they feed her in there

Tbible

Maybe they will feed that poor child a cheese burger or two while she is there.

Phreaky

Oh bullshiat - get a therapist, you're already on vacation 365 days a year, you must just be SOOO stressed. I haven't had a vacation since 1994. So tired of hearing these BS excuses. How about just don't say anything?
Eff off.

Tammy

Eddie's a cheater, Leann, as you know, so can you really trust that he'll go 30 days without sex?

Tom

That's what happen when you steal someone's husband

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments