LeAnn Rimes

Checks into Rehab --

I've Got 'Emotional Issues'

8/30/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_leanne_rimes_01
LeAnn Rimes -- the woman who put on the perpetually smiley face after being the other woman in a love triangle involving a married couple -- now says she can't cope with the stress ... and has checked into a treatment center.

A rep for Rimes ... who has spent the past year habitually tweeting out bikini photos of herself ... just released a statement to People.com saying, "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress."

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms."

Rimes also issued a statement herself ... saying, "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be."

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much ... I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

Different Rules Apply

Ah, now we know what her dieting secret is. She is rich and famous, how much stress could she have? She needs to work, she is spending too much time running around in bikinis showing off her skinny a$$. Idle hands as they say.

jen

stress???? she's at the beach every effin day....its probly just for cosmetic surgery to get rid the horse on her face....she's a pig that broke a family apart....

Namaste

I just can't even feel sorry for this trick.. No one would of cared too much about her cheating if she would of just laid low and not tweeted.. Her behavior after it all, the gloating the rubbing everyones face in it, the single white femaling of Brandi while slamming putting Brandi down.. Her own actions caused people to hate her..

Olivia3100

The stress of trying to be someone you're not and anxiety trying to live up to what Eddie wants. Be
true to what you want/need.

ThePhoenix

The tools--- a knife and a fork.

Nadine

Isn't it amazing how karma works! I have no sympathy for a homewrecker! It's fine if neither one of them were happy in their marriages and waited till after they told their spouses, but they did it behind their backs. On a side note, I guess asking forgiveness at the Kardashion church didnt help.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

I'm betting it's for her eating disorder. You don't get skinny like that when you eat. Exercising tones you up and she has no toning anywhere. When your bones are exposed through your skin, that's an eating disorder. Maybe she needs to find the lord while she's there and get forgiveness for her many sins too. Gods not a big fan of those cheating home wreckers. I can bet while she's in rehab that "so loyal" husband of hers will be getting some strange.. WTG girl, you got a winner there ;)

lynn

Non coping skills at 30 & with a net worth of 38 million? I believe that she has coped very well all of these years. Sorry, can't feel sorry for the bikini tweeting singer.. Is this a new disease that agents have come up with to hide real issues, like drugs, eating disorders, or guilty consciounce? Karma is a B#*ch Leann! Keep making excuses to yourself & your fans for adultry.. Honesty is always best with yourself & with others. What happened to that wholesome image of this country star? Long gone from the money & fame, I guess?

rob

No speculation is needed. She committed adultery and married a habitual cheater. There is no trust in a relationship built on lies. The twitter pics she is constantly posting shows just how insecure she is in this relationship. You picked him so you have to deal with it. It won't get better either since every time he walks out the door you will always be wondering who he's cheating with next. Coping skills, what a joke. Just pay the detective because you already know he's going to cheat again. It's just a matter of time.

Quinn

She's taking a vacation from her vacation?

nyc44th

geez . . . no big surprise here. Anyone looking for and NEEDING attention as much as she was, with all the bikini photos . . . . . . . . has 'emotional problems'.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

She has face issues too what is she gonna do about that ?

Deesker

This woman has been a train wreck since the adultery scandal. She posts pictures of herself in scantily clad bikinis because she has no self esteem. I have no respect for her and like the saying goes, what goes around comes around.

Laurie123

Rehab for stress??? Stress from what? Posing in bikinis on gorgeous beaches all day, calling the paps to take pictures, tweeting about her amazing life, and of course, waiting for the comments on TMZ and elsewhere? Yup, that's a stressful life. Get over yourself LeAnn, it's the guilt that's eating you up.

Jdawg

She just needs a Cheeseburger.