Paul Ryan's Black Ex

I'm a Democrat ...

But I'm STILL a Ryan Fan

8/31/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Paul Ryan's ex-girlfriend Deneeta Pope
Paul Ryan
's college sweetheart -- who happens to be black -- says she's a full-fledged Barack Obama supporter ... but she still can't help but cheer for the GOP's Vice Presidential candidate.

In case you didn't know ... Ryan has claimed he experienced racism because his sister-in-law is black ... and his own college girlfriend was black too.

Now, Ryan's 40-year-old college gf is speaking out -- her name's Deneeta Pope, and she tells the Daily Mail, "I am indeed a Democrat. That’s no secret. But although I have a different political association to Paul, I support him and wish him continued success."

As for the racism Ryan talked about -- Pope says she never saw it ... but adds, "Paul is a very nice guy, a kind guy and a family guy."

And if that's not enough to show he's still on great terms with his ex -- Pope says Ryan and his wife even attended Pope's wedding in May.

Well, at least we know Ryan's good at break-ups.

Oh yeah ... and Deneeta's really hot -- check out this video she did for her local bar method studio in Chicago.

lander

giving women the right to vote was the first mistake.

Bitch please

Wow TMZ just wow. You would stoop to anything. What are you trying ti say here.

Lynda Jones-owings

She was happy to get the publicity......

OooooNooo!

V.P. candidate dated a Black woman -- doesn't fit the left's mantra . . .

Prince Von A-Hole

TMZ posts a Racist article in an attempt to make Ryan look racist. Typical Gay agenda

HAHAHA

As this guy goes up on stage and tells everyone "I know racisim, my girl friend in college was black" His old girlfriend comes up and says "I have no idea what he was talking about with the racisim"... politics in a nut shell

queen love

Short and pink; that's how she likes her weiners.

HRH Prince Michael

The lady's ethnicity, should not be relevant.
Ah, the deep, well-crafted, and -most of all-
exploited monster of Division, is alive and well
in "America".

"Democratic Convention"? "Republican Convention"?
The Almighty God SELECTION:

20Twelve:
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm 2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

Mitch

Well of course she supports Obama. She's black. That's all it takes.

Afronerd

SHE IS AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN BUT THE ONLY REASON THE MEDIA HAVE FOCUSED ON THIS ISSUE IS SIMPLY BECAUSE OF HER ETHNICITY. IT'S SHAMEFUL AND PRIMITIVE TO BRING ATTENTION TO THIS ISSUE IN THE 21ST CENTURY!

ISN'T IT TIME FOR A CHANGE? A TIME TO SWITCH THE PERCEPTION THAT BLACKS FOLKS CURRENTLY POSSESS. ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF THE MINSTRELS! ENOUGH OF NO TALENTS WEARING AFRO-SAXON TOUPEES OR CAUCASIAN HAIR HATS! CHECK OUT AFRONERDRADIO.COM EVERY SUN & WED AT 7PM. FOR URBAN ALTERNATIVE MUSIC, PROGRESSIVE HIP HOP, BLACK ROCK, FUNK, ETC (YOU KNOW, THE MUSIC THAT CORPORATE RADIO STATIONS REFUSE TO PLAY THAT DOESN'T INSULT BLACK PEOPLE, WOMEN OR CULTURE!!!). CALL THE HOSTS LIVE AT 646-915-9620. TIME TO THROW UP (OOPS) THROW OUT THE CLOWNS!

John

Any media or stupid politician who keeps bring up race should be flogged...

I am tired of hearing how racist we are and the reality is we are no where close to have America was even in the 60's.

There are racist jerkoffs still alive and there will always be those type of weak minded idiots but its no where close to even the 80's.

Media and people running for office use this to make people feel bad for nothing. Who cares if he dated a black girl. I have dated one too.. so what.. I am married to a white girl but I have also dated a Asian, east Indian, Guam etc.. so what..

Funny thing is the Gov. is one of the biggest offenders of Racism left. They need to stop sending me **** in Spanish, signing me up into programs when I went to college, all other crap..

John Basedow

Male cheerleader, BAHAHAHA!

Lulubelle

Looks like he was just a cheerleader with her.

soberandsmober

Just because he dated a black woman doesn't mean his policies any less bigoted.

Besides, there is nothing that will convince me this man is not in the closet.

What TMZ? Trying to deflect attention from the awful convention night last night?

HRH Prince Michael

@John: A most-excellent perspective, sir.
Unfortunately, My "Like-Hate" vote has been suppressed - YET again.

"No greater Victory is secured, as when Deception is used the combat Truth"
His Royal Highness Prince Michael