Barack Obama vs. Bill Clinton

Who'd You Rather?

9/7/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_obama_cliton_ArticleIn a historic moment, President Barack Obama and President Bill Clinton joined forces on the same stage at the Democratic National Convention this week.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

lisalee

i thought america had one president how come it is presdient obama, and president clinton

Chuck

Can the questions at TMZ get any more moronic?

verlinda

I like both, but I rather Bill. President Obama looks like a dead f--k in bed. Bill on the other hand looks like he can hit it right!!! Lol

kim purdy

Two epic lying corporate puppet Douche bags! Americans have been Sodomized by these two so often....they can't even feel it anymore!

ShrinkWrap

Um, no thanks to both.

cory

Neither. Both are married. Duh.

Sally

I like Clint Eastwood's latest comments, "Obama is the greatest hoax perpetrated upon the American people." Good one, Clint. .

StarryStarryNight

damn...where's the "not even a snowball's chance in hell" option??

Seldombinlaid

Two Liars. I have no use for either of them. Bill did two tems, Barack won't.

Pua

Who really cares. If an empeached, lying, censured, ex-president who openly flaunted his lack of respect for his wife and lied about it to the nation is your biggest guest shot.......

systasoulja

Bill Clinton was the first "Black" President! And I love them both! But, Barack will be my #1 man!!

msfanni

there is no neither choice

Check_UR_Self

Gees, some people claim to believe in God but yet the can display so much hate. Some of you I can forgive because I know you guys are misguided; you let the media decide for you. I call it information overload which doesn’t allow you time to filter the lies from the truth but the ones that are rich and think Romney will make you better off I have a question, what are you afraid of… your butlers getting rich and having nobody to clean your bathrooms? Life is too short for so much hatred people. I don’t support people who are health and able to work, but rather sit on their ass 24/7 collecting my tax dollars but on the same token I’m not going to take food out of my fellow human beings mouths who are trying.

Poor Leno

I would rather see a homeless guy be the president as i am sure he knows what needs to be done in America, obvisoly the current and past presidents have no clue other than send US soldiers out of country to fight wars that are not theirs to fight! ( American politic, we go to war against countries that have lots of oil or resources we need!!)

Faye

How come you never give us a "neither" option?