Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

Annie

That's what we need--another show with a Kardashian. Why has this klan (intentional typo) not suffering from over-exposure?

STFUP

WORST...PICK...EVER!
Simon has lost it. What qualifies this NOBODY to 'judge' ANYONE else? Wow. Pathetic. X-Factor is dead.

Gin

Obviously, most people didn't read it correctly. She will be a host, not a judge. Huge difference. I liked the show last year w/ boring Steve and will try to watch again this year.

REALITY_TV_HATER

NO PEOPLE THE REAL ******* IS RYAN SEACREAST THEY WONT GO AWAY AS LONG AS THEY ARE TAKING HIM TO THE WINNING CIRCLE. HE'S QUIETLY CHUCKLING HIS WAY TO THE BANK EVERYTIME A ****RASHIAN IS MENTIONED.

Princess Nyothoun

Khole is FANTASTIC she is the best Kardashian ever! I love all of them...the way the sit in chairs and get their makeup done and say they hate being in the spotlight but have a realty show to put them in the ummmm spotlight. I also like how their shoulder pads are so firm and unnecessary. What part of that makes you unable to smash the dream of soeone woo has honed a skill since child birth? Huh? Answer ME!

Rick LaChapelle

Bye bye X factor!

Mar Mar

...........Khloe would be the host folks not a judge......

Linda

Oh boy! Viewers would be able to watch her play with her hair for an hour. That's all she ever does!

CathyJ

Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rojanna

I only watch "Kardashian - free TV .

gina

Boo Hiss...

whitney

Well I was going to give it try this season but I won't now. I hope The Voice beats them out

whitney

X Factor starts tonight but I will be to busying watching the voice to care

Linda

Oh, but NO! I cannot stand any of the Kardashians. The ONLY decent one, was the biological father, Robert. He died, so the rest are rich, phony pigs! They are NOT qualified to judge anything.....

Martha Fuller

If they do this I am finished. This no talent bunch makes my skin crawl.