Psy

The Genital-Thrusting

NEW Dance Move

9/11/2012 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091112_tmzlive_psy_launchv2

He's ridden the horse ... he's stomped the ground ... and now Korean pop sensation Psy is busting out a BRAND NEW dance move ... that requires a whole lotta crotch-thrusting.

Psy -- the genius behind the mega-hit "Gangnam Style" -- danced his face off on "TMZ Live" ... and previewed some new steps that could be the next big dance craze.

He even got Harvey to get down on the action ... who managed to awkwardly twitch his way through the steps without any sciatica pain (ok, maybe a little sciatica pain).

Areader

Gotta give it up for Harvey ....He's a good sport!

Morticia Cowghoul

PSY PSY PSY!
LOVE THIS GUY!!! I am giddy like a school girl for this gay little dance and song! I've actually been trying to learn how to do it and i'm terrible but i don't care....IT'S FUN!!! this may last 15min or 15 years but i'll dig it forever. I checked out some of his other videos and they're pretty dang cool. the KOREA song is pretty intense. LOVE PSY.

carbin

3 GREAT guys!

Truth

SERIOUSLY, DUDE IS MARRIED, 34, AND HAS 2 KIDDIES. SCOTTER BRAUN OR WHATEVER HIS NAME MADE A MISTAKE REPPING THIS GUY... A TOTAL FAD, NOT A LONG TERM VIABLE STAR IN THE USA. 1-2 YRS HE WILL BE DEPORTED BACK TO K-TOWN, KOREA. DUDE IS A NERD AND A JOKE, WTF... SUPPOSEDLY A KOREAN RAPPER GOES BY PARK JAE-SANG AKA PSY. #TRUTH!!

smileandshine

I don't care who thinks it's cheesy or whatever! Loose up some, live life, and have some fun! Was fun to watch they tried but I was hoping to see Harvey and Charles doing it full force mode lol :))

marti

I love Psy and Kpop music in gereral

campy

I must confess that I'm at somewhat of a loss here. I was under the impression that this 'PSY' (pronounced puh-say' or 'piss-e'?) was an African American rapper. My goodness.....is he an overweight Asian fellow? Thrusting his...groin...area? Is he related to the Kardashians?

Barbara

Why no story on Mikey's girl Kim K. and her stupid remark comparing her divorce to having cancer....goes to show you the bias on this site...

MP

Harvey, I know people rip on you, but I think you're a good sport! Good for you for having a little fun and trying new things, even if you look ridiculous. :)

Steinberg

OY VEY HARVEY! You just made us Jews look like we have no rhythm!

bow sun

try to guess the dance of the first album's title song 'bird' psy 2000.

verlinda

This riding the horse thing was done years ago on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Scott

Psy is south Korean. He graduated from Berkley in music. He is no one hit wonder because he is very successful overseas. He never expected his video to become popular in the states, nor does he expect future USA success. K-pop (south Korean music) is quickly becoming popular to western audiences. To those who hate on this particular video, it wasn't an intentional marketing ploy like lady gaga, and many other north American artists. He is a viral sensation, with talent. I am a natural American citizen (so don't criticize this post pretending I'm not [ also I'm white]) . I would just like to say to all the blatantly bigoted comments that talent such as psy's is a small fraction of hat is available in many eastern artists. K-pop like snsd (girls generation) and various others having been making hugely popular music. It's just unfortunate that many of of us in north America see our music scene as then end all be all of good music.

Derek

Some say that this is not a dance.
Then... What is the definition of 'dance?'

Derek

Some say that that is not a dance. Then...
What do you think what the definition of 'dance' is?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2