Honey Boo Boo

'Signs' Autographs for Fans

9/15/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915-honey-boo-boo-infAlana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson signed autographs for fans before enjoying a night of fun with her whole family (and a bodyguard) at The Fun Zone in Milledgeville, Georgia.

Seriously. That happened.

voiceofreason

CMT has a myriad of redneck shows! As well as TLC, A&E, Discovery and the History channel! I love me some Duck Dynasty! I think everyone should relax and just be entertained! If you do not like the content, then read a book!

backfire

She's adorable and is the happiest most down to earth kid on television. Her parents take great care of her and when I hear Joyl Bahar is saying she's going to grow up fat ....well Joy...so did you!! and when I hear Kris Kardasian saying June shouldn't put her child in beauty contests I want to ask Kris why she allowed Kylie to get breast implants at 13?

notalawyer

meanwhile Mom & Dad remind her to charge for the autographs so they can buy more 4-wheelers...

Cricket

She's a cute kid, not a fan though. I saw her on Anderson and Dr. Drew, she's something else. It isn't her fault though, she's only 6 or 7. Her mother is the disgusting piece of crap.

bb

I think she's a cutie-patootie! She just needs someone who will feed her some HEALTHY foods.

West Coast Woman

Some very harsh comments directed to a very young child. I hope she has a solid teal working with her? And, I hope she makes a zillion dollars! Calling anyone a derogatory name is so hypocritical. Especially when those comments are coming from people living in similar situations as this family!

Diamond Goddess!

I L-U-R-V-E me some Boo Boo & fam!!!
Fascinating!!! Just watching the way they cope with life--I saw them at the food auction.
I think her mom is brilliant, and there's a lot of love in that family.
Would WAY rather watch them than Kardash-Trash!!!

Debster

Just another fat ugly kid in the limelight.

Nikkidiva

Boo-boo is right.

Diamond Goddess!

I went on the TLC website last night and Boo Boo t-shirts go for almost $30 each!
The family better be gettin' a cut...

Googie

Was she signing with an X in crayon?

LindaJay

Make it stop.

Really

There whole family is disgusting and I mean that in the filthy since. They are some of the Nastiness Girls I have ever seen. I saw the show about the Moms foot and I was appalled. This child is going to be more of a mess than she already is when she becomes a adult. I Feel Bad for Her.

kelly

i hate the day big brother was invented by the dutch (my country) that but i hate reality tv!! and now they are putting very disturbing kids on tv with terrible and more disturbing childeren! when does it stop!! sorry for the day big brother came in to our lives!

BB not bb

The mom feeds six people on $80/week, meaning about $13/week per person, or $1.90/day per person. That is next to nothing, but the food they eat I woudln't want to give to a dog. That scene where they were having dinner made me feel so sick, I am ready to go on a diet.

It is funny though. I am just amazed that they can survive on what they eat. I am surprised their livers aren't shot and kidneys full of stones. They are all apparently constipated because Alana said their breath smells like poop.

I wonder what they would do if they had real spaghetti made with real tomato sauce and maybe olive oil or real butter in an Italian way. I wonder if they would faint or know the difference.

Even their fresh lemonade looked like it was made with bottled lemon juice and a ton of sugar. I think they put a five pound bag of sugar in one pitcher, unless I am dreaming.