Dina Lohan

Fidgety, Sweaty, Mumbling

During Dr. Phil Interview

9/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091712_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Despite insisting she was completely sober for her big Dr. Phil interview, Dina Lohan appears completely out of it during the hour-long sit-down ... sweating, slurring, and fumbling her words through the entire thing.

You'll recall, Dr. Phil's people released a teaser for the interview last week -- in which Dina appears seriously dazed and confused -- but Dina insisted she had not been drinking beforehand, telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

Dina blamed the editing for making her look messed up -- but after the interview aired today, it seems editing wasn't to blame ... something just wasn't right with Lindsay's mom. She was overly emotional, anxious, panicked, and disheveled.

As the interview began, a jittery Dina repeatedly asks "Are we rolling? Are we rolling?"

Dina appears extremely uncomfortable throughout the interview. At one point, when Dr. Phil asks about Michael Lohan's alleged abuse, Dina abruptly asks to put a stop to the interview, claiming she doesn't want to be on camera.

She adds, "God, it's so quiet in here."

Dina later laughs nervously, and asks to go home. And this is all in the first fifteen minutes.

As we previously reported, Michael Lohan -- who participated in the interview -- says he's positive Dina was "wasted" during the interview ... which was taped at 10 AM.

Calls to Dina were not returned.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Andy, you said you introduced T1 into DP? Who was the other participant?

Vinsetta

Red Cloud is pulling on it to Georgia Rule tonight.

janet

Wow, Dina Lohan was wasted on something. She made a complete fool of herself on an interview she wanted. Jeeze she is 50 trying to be a 20 year old. Doesn't work. The fake tears, wasn't any adjusting her wig and hair extensions making sure they were still in place. My god, who is going to pay for my botox, wigs, hair extensions, fake nails and so on.

Dina Lohan has already tried to to make excuses. Not working. Blaming producers and editors to make her look bad. Dina Lohan was wasted.

Dina and Lindsey have over used their excuses. No one is buying it.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Mumra, you're one of MY FAVORITES, but please stop with the death stuff. PLEASE!

Grandma Cracker

Oh...innocent Maddie! Go ahead Andy and explain, lol.

By the way, you know that the black checkers have new screen names on here...I'm just not sure which they are yet. I have my suspicions though.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Right there with you on that one ILG.

Andyconda

oh red clort, NUF said http://youtu.be/P9hOFOgqOds

brendagene

OMG, what a phony. She was "performing" the entire show.

Grandma Cracker

BTW, I watched a really long rough cut of an interview that Michael Lohan did for a local TV show and he claims that he is 8 years sober and a minister, and trashes Dina. Here it is if you can stomach it. He is a huge liar and con man.
`

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK OK, Y'all are makin fun of me because I didn't know what DP meant. Have your chuckles and move on . . . . ..

UPYOURS

I asked my husband if he knew what Felch was, he didn't. I didn't enlighten him either. Just told him he REALLY didn't want to know and I was damned sorry I knew, LOL.

Andyconda

OH Kech. Ridge runner i will be back home on wrightsivile beach and wilmington,NC in two weeks

UPYOURS

Off to play a game and read my book so that MAYBE I can regain some form of innocence back, LOL. Its like losing your virginity on this board, FFS.

Grandma Cracker

I really wish people would stop picking on Sad Sad. They have been around forever and have NEVER caused a problem.
`
Sad seems to favor Dina or perhaps pity Dina. Sad, I can read her like a book. I can tell you why she stayed as long as she did. I can tell you why she lies. I lived Dina/Milo.

Vorlon

Not biting this time Zhit For Brains because we all know you're gonna weasel out of this like the drunken s***bag you are.
Who's goin to decide the performance is "stellar"- YOU? In your usual haze you figure everything she does in Hamlet so your opinion is worthless.
You discount any news source that post a negative story as liars and untrustworthy (even if their initials are CNN) so we know you won't abide that.
And we already know that you never provide ratings data preferring to pull spurious comments out of your ass.
Stellar ratings are rating on a par with American Idol and Big Bang Theory. You know damned well that ISN'T going to happen.
So basically you're making promises you have no intention of keeping yet again.
Loser.

Red Cloud
The ratings will shoot through the roof and her performance will be stellar!!!!

Andyconda

+are they kicked of every bar'