Khloe Kardashian

E! Is Stumbling Block

For Hosting 'X Factor'

9/19/2012 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0919_khloe_kardashian_xfactor_e_logo_articleKhloe Kardashian may actually be a little too popular for her own good ... because we've learned E! is throwing up roadblocks in the negotiations for Khloe to host "X Factor."

Multiple sources connected to the negotiations tell TMZ ... "X Factor" producers cannot sign Khloe to the show unless E! gives permission  -- exclusivity is part of the Kardashian's contract with the network.

We're told the problem isn't so much that E! doesn't want Khloe to do Simon Cowell's show ... it's that Khloe would have to promote the program by spending a lot of time doing interviews, social media and making appearances, and E! is worried it might dilute Khloe's impact on their reality shows and also create time conflicts.

One source directly connected with the negotiations tells TMZ ... it looks like both sides will reach an agreement and Khloe will be able to host "X Factor," but the source added, "I wouldn't bet my house on it."

We are told, in the event that Khloe's deal falls apart, they would probably pick Mario Lopez as the second choice, but "X Factor" has its sights set on Khloe as a single host.

0919_x_factor_season_one_footer_v2

bb

And WTF would quality this bovine to host X-factor. Kardashians GTFO!

ps KKK, your ratings are all being stolen by that hillbilly family these days, and trashy as they are they still have more Klass than you'll ever have.

Paul

I would much rather see Mario Lopez be host. He is already a proven host.

yessir

WTF? She has no talent why in the world would she host a singing competition. How many albums has she sold? What does she do besides have cameras follow her around all day? Ridiculous

firebaby

ugh get rid of kardashian and bring in mario lopez and be done with it... he's good on extra and abdc, he's hella sexy and definitely not annoying like the K Klan....

Jack

If it were a drag queen competition I could see but a singing contest?

rico

A.I.. IS DONE WITH THIS BOTTOM FEEDER..

Justin

no shrek

Seldombinlaid

I thought she was already doing it. That's why I told my wife remove X Factor from recording. I'll not watch a Kardashian. Kim put me off all of them. Just me.

bring back recent posts

...awwwwwwwwww...GET HONEY BOO BOO! ...she def could handle!!!!!!!!!!

ryan

Go get your DNA so you can confirm that we already know, Robert is not your dad. Problem is, your mom doesnt know who your dad is because she cheated on him so much.

matt

Mother of God, Make it stop!!

Laura

Khloe on X Factor, Minaj on Idol...yep, this will all be over soon!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Honest to God TMZ, who cares.
As soon as I read the head line or look at the picture that's it. Just a comment to stop wasting bandwidth on these losers.

Pudding Tang

She'll certainly help bring down another stupid karaoke show.

kerrplunk

I'm all on board with the fat Kardashian aka mommys love child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments