Kim Kardashian

Gee, Your

Swimsuit Looks ...

9/25/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

092512_kimk_still
Kim Kardashian can make almost any gown, any pair of jeans ... any swimsuit look like a million bucks! Almost.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

TJ

If all else fails, try using animals,( white kitty) or children,(hawking poor Mason),to gain attention for yourself. Wasn't convincing~ desperation apparent.OR ,strut around in dumpy clothing.

Ivan in Phoenix

Hey Kim, you're officially fat now. What kind of incredibly strong material is that belt made out of?

VICKI

SHE LOOKS PREGERS AND TOO FAT TO WEAR HER USUAL TEENY BIKINIS.

VICKI

SHE'S PREGNANT AND CAN NO LONGER WEAR HER TENNY BIKINI'S

tamara

Check out the exact same bathing suit on someone not shaped like a boiled egg.

deedeed

so the picture on the main page said "look at kim's tiny waist"...my waist would look that tiny too if i pulled my belt as tight as it would go. truth be told, she looks like a can of biscuits ready to burst in a granny-panny swimsuit...

jokerchick

this is what we're calling hot these days? then I must be the fcuking sun itself b/c I'm pretty without surgery and you don't think of cottage cheese, pee or SPANX when you look at me...Kourt JUST gave birth and looks 45times less "mom @$$" than her

larkwoodgirl

This bathing suit makes her look short and fat. I mean to me she is fat, but that bathing suit is not the right style for her. The gold belt at the waist cuts her in half and makes her look really short. I know she is to arrogant to realize how awful she looks, but we try.

I luv u RPattz!

Kim: "Look Kourt, I told I had a perfect waist." Kourtney (to herself) You're such a fat-ass....."Kim, you look great." :)

JayneManning

Wow! Kourtney looks fantastic after having the baby! Kim looks as big as a barn....Kim...just because its "in style" doesn't mean it's for you!

Denese

She's short and fat. In some clothes, she can look ok, but not here.

TJ

Kim's friend (assistant?) Carla,is gorgeous and has a better figure than Kim. Why isn't Carla famous?

Bitch please

Look at Kims stubby fat short legs LOL. Cant go a week without posting a useless Kraptashian story can ya TMZ.

tal0822

she's getting way too fat. Nice granny gut.

curt

talk about the saggs look at kims fake body sagging.