'Real Houswives' Kim Zolciak

I'm Getting My Own

Reality Show!!!

9/29/2012 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0929-tmz-kim-zolciakAin't no thing that "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak was missing from the new season 5 promo shots ... because TMZ has learned KZ is getting her very own spin-off show!!!

In case you missed it ... RHOA debuted their new ads recently and noticeably missing from the group was KZ  -- which birthed monstrous speculation that the housewife had been axed from the fifth season (below).

0929-real-housewives-atlanta-5But sources close to the production tell TMZ that KZ will DEFINITELY be in season 5, but only sparingly.

We're told Kim was pregnant during production and producers made accommodations to feature her in the show on a limited basis. Our sources say she was ready to pop when the promos were shot ... ergo her absence.

But Kim's not too beat up about the lack of screen time. We're told her short-term series, "Don't Be Tardy For the Wedding" -- which aired on Bravo earlier this year -- was a ratings hit, so producers decided to give KZ a full-time spinoff of her own, which is already filming in GA.

Bravo.

Calinative

I will not watch her show. I'm so over her.

Calinative

?

tomas

WTF, not one natural nappy hair style?

Jodi

That show was not a ratings hit. I watched it and saw the ratings and it was nowhere near a hit. No bad but definitely not a hit, well maybe by BRAVO standards. I'll tune in for the first couple of episodes but doubt if I will watch it through to the end. Kim get boring after awhile.

Zutopia

I feel sorry for people who watch this garbage.

joecrabs

You talentless idiot.

Barbie

Why? What is it about this particular woman that makes her fascinating enough to get her own show? She's a gold digger so maybe that's the catch!

e33

Her husband is a fool.

bigtimer007

Are you serious! Please not

Zoomfreaker

Oh freaking god no no no no more bull sht house wives crappie shows and who are these fockin idiots that keep this trash on the air.....you should be shot.

augu

luv kim.goodluck dear.

Angie

Kim is our favorite we just love her.

Bri

Kim and her hubby show was great ! Beautiful wedding and son ... Her parents were negative her Mom. Crazy... She has a great hubby, baby and life is good... U rock Kim...

sena

Why do they keep giving Kim these spin off shows as if her life is relevant to warrant her own show. I don't understand what the show will be about. She doesn't do anything but complain, cuss and have babies.

Mac

I am happy for Kim. She has a great guy and stays true to him. Its all we guys want and need.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3