Country Star Jason Aldean

Hot and Heavy w/ 'A.I.'

Chick ... Who's NOT His Wife

10/1/2012 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0928_jason_aldean_kissing_launchCountry music superstar Jason Aldean got up close and personal with a former "A.I" contestant ... right in the open at a very public bar on the Sunset Strip. There's just one problem ... he's married to another woman.

TMZ obtained photos of Jason and Season 11 "A.I" contender Brittany Kerr taken on the crowded bar patio area at The Den on Wednesday night -- frequented by locals and tourists always on the hunt for celebrities.

In the photos Aldean and Kerr get very flirty ... hugging, touching each other and at one point it appears Aldean goes in for a kiss.

Aldean --- who performed this weekend in So Cal -- eventually left the bar in a cab without Brittany.

0928_jason_aldean_taxi_sub
Here's the rub, Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who he tied the knot with back in 2001 and they have 2 kids together.

We reached out to Aldean for comment several times but have not heard back. No comment from Kerr either.

Jason Aldean

'American Idol' Chick

Was A Drunken Mistake

0930_jason_aldean_npg_articleCountry music superstar Jason Aldean says his very open public display of affection with a former "American Idol" contestant -- who is NOT his wife -- was a huge, drunken mistake.

Jason released a statement today, apologizing for his indiscretion, after TMZ posted pictures early this morning of the country singer and "A.I." castoff Brittany Kerr getting up close and personal -- hugging, touching, and flirting at a very popular, crowded bar on the Sunset Strip (above).

Jason -- who has been married since 2001 -- says, "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar."

He says, "I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself." And then adds, "I left alone and that's the end of the story."

10_01_JASON_ALDEAN_PDA_FOOTER

Pam

I'm sure he left the bar alone after he told her where to meet him. I'm sure this isn't the first time, just the only time he got caught. His wife was with him when he was dirt poor. I hope she leaves him because once a cheater always a cheater.

Pam

I'm sure he left the bar alone after he told her where to meet him. I was just watching a backstory about him and his wife was with him when he was dirt poor. I hope she leaves him because once a cheater always a cheater.

Vonnie

Perfect example of how alcohol can make you be another person! Stay away from the alcohol if you can't handle it, Aldean! I hope your wife makes you pay for your "drunken mistake!" As for Brittany, she has no excuse - she knows he's married! Tacky.

Jan

Very disappointing, but he admitted it. I hope he and his wife can get past this. I always admired that during his career it appeared he never changed or turned into a "hollywood" version of himself.
Why are these "girls" never held accoutable for their actions, knowing these men are married. Can't a beautiful talented girl find a single man to pursue?
Hope she learns from this or line up behind Monica and all the rest of the married man chasers looking to be a part of the reason for destroying a marriage and family!!

bobbie jeske

it is not the end for your wife and children. perhaps you should not drink.

Dawn

Man on road. Groupies all over. Man cheats...big frickin' suprrise!

Linda

Shame on him, BUT, shame on HER also, she knew he was married with kids and should have walked away. He is not the only one to blame here.

Crown

Look at the fuzzy picture...look at her hair length...look at his hair length...so not them. First pic, yeah ok...but nothing really freakish about that, and who knows if that was really and truly a quote from Jason..come on folks...just cause you see it on the internet doesn't make it true!

Sunshine lollipop

They both know he is married, shame on her for acting like a slutty home wrecker. Shame on him for jeopardizing his family, his children alone should be more than enough to make sure he doesn't make that kind of mistake. Kudos that he went home alone, a kiss is alot easier to make up for than jumping into another womans bed.

beth

He is an ass and she is white trash knowing that he is married!

Melody

I'm a Jason Aldean fan & all country music singers, for his sake what may look 2 many like there kissing, how do you know he wasn't just whispering something in her ear....did you ever think about that!!! Papparazzi shouldn't of even been born!

Sher

It's amazing how easy it is for some people to judge others without taking a look back in their past at some of the bad choices or mistakes they have made in their past. It is expected that we are all to learn from our mistakes, however there is no timeline for how long that takes each of us to do.

How many of you that are pointing fingers and making accusations or assumptions that you know what happened and if it happened before were there any of you there at the time this happened that know the whole story.

I have a lot of compassion for those in the entertainment field because not only do they have to try at all costs to avoid the papparrazzi, but be sure that there weren't fans trying to have their 5 seconds of fame by coming on to a famous artist or actor full well knowing they are married. It's just another notch on their belt.

They can then have the lifetime memories of their conquest.

We know alcohol and having a few too many have many consequences, broken marriages and families, death from driving drunk, on and on and on. So I guess my parting shot is simply this:

1. The press needs to leave some things alone that can be extremely hurtful to others and yes, that does also include T M Z. Over the last several years they have become more like the Enquirer and definitely moved closer to ground/gutter level.

2. We all make mistakes, I'm not saying Jason was right or wrong, because things aren't always as they seem.

3. I do know personally that he is extremely sorry for the situation he was in.

4. It's time we allow performers and entertainers some time to be off the tour and concerts and films and leave them alone as when they are working, it is you they are entertaining.

So, I'm judging no one, but do know that we have all made mistakes so give this a break.

~~Sher~~

Tj

Kich his a*s to the curb, and whip hers.

Lin

These stars should just stay single. There is to much temptation out there for them when away from home.I wouldn't even have a husband who worked away from home, same goes for women. I agree once a cheater always a cheater!!

donna james

he knows he a public figure,it can make you are break you.think with your head and not with what beween your legs.Its left up to him and his wife ,I was surprised by him and feel sorry for his family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments