'Honey Boo Boo'

Room In the Family

For One More Redneck?

10/2/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

100112_honey_still
The 'Honey Boo Boo' clan may seem unsophisticated -- but after their financial coup ... they've actually got Harv rethinking the whole redneck thing. Anyone smell a Season 2 storyline?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

WatcherOne

Just amazed people like this show. Farting, couch peeing, booger eating, gnat infested infections...and all the fans say "But they love each other!". Yeah, a lot of mother's love their children and take the time to teach them how to behave. NOT acceptable behavior. Disgusting.

Dave Laws

This family is a textbook case for forced sterilization.

Rikki Doxx

Bunch of fat slobs prancing around and whining about everything.

Thugginn_itt2016

I have never heard of Honey boo boo

Babyface

You suck TMZ, stop trying to gossip about stars and there life , and get your own u can really use a life about now with all the crap u talk about

Bandot

I wonder how honey boo boo would be received if the family was black? This show should not be on TLC or any other channel. While your at it get rid of The Kardashians as well.

zacru

@ ithoughtitwasgum. Wow looking at your words just took me back almost 200 yrs ( you do realize that you just undone what it took many to achieve over countless years) thank you for making me feel better in the thought that yes our youth are freaking idiots.

Linda Brown

I have no idea how this trash ever got a TV show! It goes to show you that today, people actually will watch this pile of toothless hicks in the name of entertainment? The mama is a big fat slovenly slob and daddy is a toothless lump of not too clean flesh and the other girls don't stand a chance, they will be knocked by next season probably by some of "Suga Bear's friends as they all look like perverts! As for Honey? She is a fat spoiled little cow and far from attractive so how in hell did she get on a beauty show? There are girls on there that have class and poise and are quite pretty and this slob gets her own show? Has this country gone to hell this bad? If I want to see a bunch of toothless white trash, I only have to over to the other side of town!! I think TLC has crossed the line with this one and I beg there is not a second or any season of this pile of trailer trash?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2