Kanye West

Returns from Twitter Hiatus

to Honor Steve Jobs

10/6/2012 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1006-kanye-west-tweetsKanye West made a triumphant return to Twitter yesterday and did something very out of character for him ... pay his respects to someone else's accomplishments.

The rapper -- who made a dramatic exit from the site Thursday and deleted ALL his previous tweets -- came back a day later to honor the legacy of Apple founder Steve Jobs, who passed away one year ago.

Kanye compared Jobs' influence to three other famous people, tweeting, "He is one of the most inspiring and influential human beings of our existence along with Michael Jackson, Walt Disney and Dr. King."

So we gotta ask ...

shane

I've been so lonely girl, I've been so sad and down
Couldn't understand why haters joked around
I wanted to be free with other creatures like me
And now I got my wish, cause I know that I'm a gay fish (gay fish)

scoopie

Kanye compromised on his future; look who he's shagging!

HRH Prince Michael

Unquestionably, Dr. King made great contributions and brought much-needed changes. He bravely challenged grossly unjust and unfair forces in America. Still, in the name of Truth, would must no longer perpetuate a deception: Dr. King was NOT a Civil-Rights leader.

Dr. King, along with many others, fought for the rights of African-Americans. Again, he made great gains in his efforts. Yet, -without question-
African-Americans were the ONLY "minority"-group
that benefited from his work.

Native-Americans, Pacific-Islanders, Latino-Americans, and many other groups, were exluded
from the incorrectly-labeled "Civil Rights" movement. A hard, long look at the disparity in
many socioeconomic area, easily provides verification. "America", like an old, worn-out Television: Only, Black and White.

Walter Elias Disney? American ICON.

The House of David 20Twelve:
Hebrews Twelve;28-29 is HERE,
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

She's baaaack

Steve Jobs, Walt Disney and MLK? That sounds like the begging of one of those jokes: Steve Jobs, Walt Disney and MLK are sitting in a bar, Steve turns to Walt and says ....

Scrum

Obviously someone else is writing his tweets for him now.

feelicks

he refers mr. jobs as steve like mr. teeth knowz the late steve jobs.. go back to ur sideshow freak of a women who already had her million man march.

shane

I really get around I'm the slut of the sea
When I say I've got crabs I mean it literally
I was eating dinner and just had to go down on that Mackerel on the dish
Cause I'm the gayest of the gay fish (gay fish)

Jordan

Kris Kardashian must be pissed that Kayne did not even mention her with those great men.

EM

Why is a know pedophile in the same tweet as the other men?

tick

Ya except for the fact that Walt Disney was extremely anti-semetic. Michael Jackson was an accused child molester (and certainly had inappropriate actions with minors). And all Jobs ever did was make a damn corporation and line his pockets. I would love to know how he puts Dr King on the same level with these people.

Kanye West is an idiot and should get his money back from whatever college he attended because they failed him.

Hohan

Six percent of you morons voted for Michael Jackson as the most inspiring? Inspired you to become a pedophile?

stu

CHER

KnuckleDragger

MLK 46%? Really? Walt Disney has influenced more Americans than all the other 3 put together. Thousands of people enjoy Walt Disney's legacy every day. Then again, I'm sure there's just as many people enjoying a nice crack rock on every Martin Luther King Blvd. in America.

dennis

Thats great Can-ye, now go back on hiatus.

ElenaApple

Oh, Kanye, you are so dumb sometimes. But I still love you.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments