Mary Hart

Good Genes or Good Docs?

10/7/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1004_mary_hart_good_genesMary Hart still has it going on.

Here's the 35-year-old former "Entertainment Tonight" host back in 1986 (left) -- and 36 years later, the 61-year-old former Miss South Dakota at an event in L.A. this week (right).

She's the former hostess with the mostess.

More Good Genes or Good Docs?

ANS84

My sisters and I were obsessed with her "Shape Up" exercise video in the late '80s-early '90s. Oh man, I wish I could find a clip of that.

Jerry

WTF is wrong with TMZ? Who's picking out, these old "once was hot, but now their not" hags? Gawd dammit, it's obvious she's old and way past the wall she hit 20 years ago. This bullsh*it isn't funny anymore. OK, I'll play along...........Good Genes...........SHE'S FUGGIN UGLY NOW OK, ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?!! Leave these old ladies alone now, you're not making them feel better, only a time machine could do that.

Canadasux

Ok, dumb@$$ weekend-TMZ! That's 26 years! Do the math - over again!

viktor

1986 to 2012 = 26 years, not 36 years. LOL.

Lola

TMZ, why do you always ask "good genes" or "good doc?" Almost every picture you've ever shown like that, they've all appeared much older, as they should. You never leave an answer choice for that, so I never answer your silly questions. They don't look the same, and they're not supposed to.

Hope

I saw Mary Hart recently in person in a store in Beverly Hills, and she looked incredible. She looked no older than 35 and didn't look plastic in any way. Brava to whatever her method is.

cobrazombie

I only think of Kramer's seizures when I see her face.

aaronincabo

the question should be:
BAD GENES
BAD DOCS

FreeWill

So she is 71 or you guys don't know how to add, 26 years you ********

Erica

i HAD THE INMENSE PLEASURE TO TEND TO HER WHEN SHE WAS AT A HEALTH SPA IN vISTA, CA.
THE NICEST PERSON, NOT TO MENTION SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. I SAW HER NO MAKE UP WHATSOEVER AND SWEATS FOR A WEEK ...SHE DOES NOT NEED MAKE UP TO COVER. THERE IOS NOTHING TO COVER

I am Spartacus

wow TMZ, something as simple as Math and you guys fail. And where's the "bad genes" option because she looks like s**t.

fishtofry

She looks great for 61. If she's had work, it was well done. She avoided the trend of getting ever-larger veneers, and she's taken good care of her skin.

RLH

Idiots. 1986 wasn't 36 years ago. Check your math before you post crap like that.

Hammer

Glad this over cooked ham is off tv. What a camera whore. Like an older version of kelly rippa

dierdre

I think Mary Hart is a beautiful looking woman, and of course she's aged. HELLO everyone does.....For her age i think she's looks great. To me, she looks natural and it doesn't look like she's had any plastic surgery. Anyhow, KUDOS to her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments