Honey Boo Boo

Redneck Messiah

10/8/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1008_honey_booboo_INF
Rednecks flocked from far and wide in Georgia over the weekend -- just to catch a fleeting glimpse of America's miraculous golden child Honey Boo Boo -- and we got a pic of the sacred pilgrimage in action.

With her mother June taking a load off behind her, 7-year-old HBB flashed some leg during her meet-and-greet at Lucy Lu's Boutique in Douglas, GA on Saturday -- signing autographs and posing for pictures with hordes of fans.

As far as we know, Honey Boo Boo did NOT multiply loaves of bread -- but we're guessing nearby Walmarts reported record low numbers that day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

탑 TOP

Kill it... Kill it with fire

Rocco

I'm going to watch Honey Boo Boo, right after I watch my first episode of Kim Kardashian, Jersey Shore, and the Housewives of Whatever.

She's baaaack

Can't watch. Every time I see that child make that face with lips sticking out it makes me want to smack her and push her mother down so I can watch her try to go upright struggling like a turtle on her back. That's not good so I stay away.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Hooray! Yay morbid obesity! America's #1!!!
Wow, we really are just getting more and more dumb as a society.

dierdre

I'm sorry, but i cannot stomach these people. How in the world are they getting paid thousands of dollars every week, to act like total morons. They get me sick. It just goes to show, anyone can get their own reality show these days. Just act stupid, look stupid, and BINGO....YOU GOT YOUR OWN SHOW>>>>>>ewww...

Leo.snaith

I'm gonna dig a hole and put my head in it !!!

wendy

I love me some honey boo-boo!

PowerBlue

Just like the old freak shows that would draw people from miles around...

Perky

What ?!? She's wearing high heels at her age ? What a little shoe whore.

tara20052

This article has my Lmao..

Emilio

Then three wise men appeared...Zek, Billy Bob, and Bubba offering gifts of specially priced Coors Light 24 packs, Confederate flags and a possum skillet...

C-rad

Sad thing is, this criznap would not see the light of day on my tv if there wasn't an audience to watch it. Reality tv has dominated in every genre and here's the despicable proof!

Pockets

kay

roll3567

Just proves one thing...in Georgia, there ain't s**t to do!

XYZ

Tsk tsk, TMZzzzz. You wouldn't say that a bunch of porch monkeys stood in line to see Jay-Z.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments